Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 310 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 305306307308309310311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 13355

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -3091
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I would do unspeakable things to the girl that Robb marries. She is hot. And the girl who was married to Rendly. Is that his name? Robert's gay brother. The booze is messing with my memory. But that show is seriously not lacking for hot women. Every single character is like 6-10 years older than they are in the books, though. Guess it would be weird if a 14 year old Robb Stark was banging nurses in the field on TV...
    John's redhead is pretty nice as well.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

2. -3092
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bethesda really needs to get on the ball. I'm impatient and I want to know if there's any truth to the Redguard rumors.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3093
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

4. -3094
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

5. -3095
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh me bockos!!!!!!!! It be a damn fine day with nary a reason to tell ye' all to go **** yourselves mates!
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

6. -3096
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    HEY!!!! NY8123....Pirates Day is in September ya frockn waterhead...but in keeping with the thought

HERE'S ME BOOTY BOYS....Don't be gettn no idears now.....Yo Ho Blow Mofinz Now

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

7. -3097
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So yeah, typing this as im suppose to be playing video games with crazybitch19341. Which is to say, shes texting and im playing this bitch single player. You know, except when i have to revive her or restart the mission because she died. Shes currently telling me how its my fault i cost her ammo, because i had the audacity to defeat a boss singlehandedly while she was breaking boxes.

Tons of fun on a friday night, let me tell ya. This ****ing game is sold this weekend. Never again.

Edit: okay, i take everything back. In an attempt to break a crate, she accidently blew herself up. Instead of holding a pistol she had a grenade launcher out. Totally worth all the frustration.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

8. -3098
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    So yeah, typing this as im suppose to be playing video games with crazybitch19341. Which is to say, shes texting and im playing this bitch single player. You know, except when i have to revive her or restart the mission because she died. Shes currently telling me how its my fault i cost her ammo, because i had the audacity to defeat a boss singlehandedly while she was breaking boxes.

Tons of fun on a friday night, let me tell ya. This ****ing game is sold this weekend. Never again.

Edit: okay, i take everything back. In an attempt to break a crate, she accidently blew herself up. Instead of holding a pistol she had a grenade launcher out. Totally worth all the frustration.
    I hooked my desktop up to my TV today (as most of the time I leave it unhooked) and after about an hour of doing updates (as most of the time I leave it unhooked) I started playing Witcher 2 again. This whole process reinforced in my mind the fact that I will be waiting a while to get a PS4 due to the ridiculousness of my desktop.
    Quote Quote  

9. -3099
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I hooked my desktop up to my TV today (as most of the time I leave it unhooked) and after about an hour of doing updates (as most of the time I leave it unhooked) I started playing Witcher 2 again. This whole process reinforced in my mind the fact that I will be waiting a while to get a PS4 due to the ridiculousness of my desktop.
    Oh, how i wish i could have spent the evening.

Got into a hour long discussion with crazybitch23432487 because stated she never lied to me and i listed off the instances of such hypocrisy. I should have kept my ****ing mouth shut.

Either way, i am drank, i win.
    Quote Quote  

10. -3100
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Oh, how i wish i could have spent the evening.

Got into a hour long discussion with crazybitch23432487 because stated she never lied to me and i listed off the instances of such hypocrisy. I should have kept my ****ing mouth shut.

Either way, i am drank, i win.
    I think I missed a key part of this story. Who is is chick?
    Quote Quote