Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 481 of 1329 FirstFirst ... 476477478479480481482483484485486 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 13290

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -4801
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've always wanted to go to Prague. Also Norway.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

2. -4802
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rome and Athens are a must if you travel through Europe. Venice is highly over rated.

I drove through Switzerland last weekend. Jaw dropping.
    Quote Quote  

3. -4803
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I've always wanted to go to Prague. Also Norway.
    me too. already have my vaca planned this summer, maybe next. This is one of their UNESCO sights i really really wanna see

Attachment 10623
    Quote Quote  

4. -4804
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Rome and Athens are a must if you travel through Europe. Venice is highly over rated.

I drove through Switzerland last weekend. Jaw dropping.
    Rome is awesome. Spent like four days there, which wasn't nearly enough. The key to going to Rome, though, at least for me, was taking a day trip to Pompeii. That puts Rome in perspective, gives your imagination a better grip on how to put the ruins back together.

After the ruins though my enduring memory of Rome is just how goddamn amazing the house wine is at literally every restaurant. I'm hardly an experienced wine person (and was even less so then), but I was blown away.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

5. -4805
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Rome is awesome. Spent like four days there, which wasn't nearly enough. The key to going to Rome, though, at least for me, was taking a day trip to Pompeii. That puts Rome in perspective, gives your imagination a better grip on how to put the ruins back together.

After the ruins though my enduring memory of Rome is just how goddamn amazing the house wine is at literally every restaurant. I'm hardly an experienced wine person (and was even less so then), but I was blown away.
    Been to Rome 3 times and am going again in June. Have seen the Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basilica each trip and was equally awed. Haven't seen Pompeii but have it on the plan.

Equally amazing about the wine is how cheap it is. I think in many cases you pay more for a bottle of Thunderbird in the states then a good wine here.
    Quote Quote  

6. -4806
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Been to Rome 3 times and am going again in June. Have seen the Sistine Chapel and St Peters Basilica each trip and was equally awed. Haven't seen Pompeii but have it on the plan.

Equally amazing about the wine is how cheap it is. I think in many cases you pay more for a bottle of Thunderbird in the states then a good wine here.
    My friends and I got hammered the night before and couldn't get up in time to see the Sistine Chapel before it closed, but we got to see St. Peters, which was no small consolation. It's truly one of those places that rattles the brain, like the Grand Canyon. Too big to comprehend.

While we were in there some dumbass American kid said, "this place is huge! We should get a football game going on in here", which became an instant catchphrase. Still is like six years later.

My brother wanted to buy a replica of the Cup of Christ to drink whiskey out of but unfortunately the shop closed by the time we got out. Oh, well. He did end up stealing glassware from nearly every country, though. Beer glasses, shot glasses. All kinds of ****. His luggage was rattling by the time we got back.
    Quote Quote  

7. -4807
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys are making me jealous. When I was 12 we went on a family cruise to St Thomas, St Martin and Puerto Rico. My senior year in HS we went on a cruise to Key West and Cozumel. Outside of those two cruises, which really dont give you much of a feel for the cities and felt similar to the Bahamas anyway, Ive only been to the USA. And in the USA Ive never been outside FL.

I need to step my world travel game up.

Quote Quote  

8. -4808
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've been to Burbank
    Quote Quote  

9. -4809
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    My friends and I got hammered the night before and couldn't get up in time to see the Sistine Chapel before it closed, but we got to see St. Peters, which was no small consolation. It's truly one of those places that rattles the brain, like the Grand Canyon. Too big to comprehend.

While we were in there some dumbass American kid said, "this place is huge! We should get a football game going on in here", which became an instant catchphrase. Still is like six years later.

My brother wanted to buy a replica of the Cup of Christ to drink whiskey out of but unfortunately the shop closed by the time we got out. Oh, well. He did end up stealing glassware from nearly every country, though. Beer glasses, shot glasses. All kinds of ****. His luggage was rattling by the time we got back.
    That was like me in Pamplona for the running of the bulls. The first two nights we got so drunk we missed doing the running. The third night we still got drunk but forced ourselves to get up since we figured we would never get a chance to do it again
    Quote Quote  

10. -4810
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    You guys are making me jealous. When I was 12 we went on a family cruise to St Thomas, St Martin and Puerto Rico. My senior year in HS we went on a cruise to Key West and Cozumel. Outside of those two cruises, which really dont give you much of a feel for the cities and felt similar to the Bahamas anyway, Ive only been to the USA. And in the USA Ive never been outside FL.

I need to step my world travel game up.
    I have been fortunate enough to be stationed in both the European and Pacific theaters. China was a great trip but if you travel I would go to Europe.

I am looking forward to returning to the states next year so I can travel through your neck of the woods.
    Quote Quote