Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 482 of 1508 FirstFirst ... 477478479480481482483484485486487 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 15076

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -4811
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The quality of this pic is horrid but you can at least get an idea of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. It was shot with an iPhone under very discreet conditions. There is no photography allowed and they do a very good job of enforcing that policy. When I go back in June, I am going to take my Canon with a wide angle lens and get at least one quality pic. It's not like they will take my camera away.

This is the center panel and it reflects God and Adam touching fingertips.

Quote Quote  

2. -4812
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    My friends and I got hammered the night before and couldn't get up in time to see the Sistine Chapel before it closed, but we got to see St. Peters, which was no small consolation. It's truly one of those places that rattles the brain, like the Grand Canyon. Too big to comprehend.

While we were in there some dumbass American kid said, "this place is huge! We should get a football game going on in here", which became an instant catchphrase. Still is like six years later.

My brother wanted to buy a replica of the Cup of Christ to drink whiskey out of but unfortunately the shop closed by the time we got out. Oh, well. He did end up stealing glassware from nearly every country, though. Beer glasses, shot glasses. All kinds of ****. His luggage was rattling by the time we got back.
    Well, you know what they say. "Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker."

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

3. -4813
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    MadDog's image reminds me of a trip I went on with the family to Peru about four or five years ago. Not my kind of place to go to, but it's been my mother's dream all her life to go there so we all went. The first day we there we ended up just walking around in Lima, which is a pretty nondescript big city, actually, except that there were armored vehicles in the main square. So we ended up finding this church that said it had catacombs so we went in and took the tour. Fascinating place, paintings that were 300 years old just hanging out in the open. A recreation of the Last Supper with guinea pig as the main course (guinea pig being the national food in Peru).

Then we went down into the catacombs, where there were no pictures allowed. And maybe this shouldn't have surprised me but it did, but those catacombs were absolutely filled with bones! Bones ****ing everywhere. The last stop on the tour were these chambers, eight or nine of them, each filled with a different kind of bone. So I hung back, had my brother stand guard and snapped this picture:

Quote Quote  

4. -4814
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They must have been opponents of Peru's right to bear arms laws.
    Quote Quote  

5. -4815
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    MadDog's image reminds me of a trip I went on with the family to Peru about four or five years ago. Not my kind of place to go to, but it's been my mother's dream all her life to go there so we all went. The first day we there we ended up just walking around in Lima, which is a pretty nondescript big city, actually, except that there were armored vehicles in the main square. So we ended up finding this church that said it had catacombs so we went in and took the tour. Fascinating place, paintings that were 300 years old just hanging out in the open. A recreation of the Last Supper with guinea pig as the main course (guinea pig being the national food in Peru).

Then we went down into the catacombs, where there were no pictures allowed. And maybe this shouldn't have surprised me but it did, but those catacombs were absolutely filled with bones! Bones ****ing everywhere. The last stop on the tour were these chambers, eight or nine of them, each filled with a different kind of bone. So I hung back, had my brother stand guard and snapped this picture:

Wait what? You didn't follow the rules!! Terrorist!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

6. -4816
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    How did I end up with Matt Kemp, Giancarlo Stanton, Josh Hamilton and Jared Weaver all on the same fantasy team? It almost impossible to be this unlucky.

Quote Quote  

7. -4817
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Just got done reading some threads that I usually don't look at and that statlerwaldorf is an interesting dude to say the least. Lol I obviously don't agree with his literalist view points but I don't think he's a dummy. He never seems to lose his cool at all. Or maybe I just don't know him that well. Lol.
    Quote Quote  

8. -4818
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Just got done reading some threads that I usually don't look at and that statlerwaldorf is an interesting dude to say the least. Lol I obviously don't agree with his literalist view points but I don't think he's a dummy. He never seems to lose his cool at all. Or maybe I just don't know him that well. Lol.
    He makes cameo appearances in the PoFo, even jumped in here for a few posts so i could go after him like a German Shepherd lunging at someones throat. He has a second account that follows this thread fairly religiously.

Keep reading and youll see the sexual tension he has for Locke.

edit: Oh, Cophinphan made a internet meme out of him after this thread:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...is-Child-Abuse
    Last edited by Spesh; 04-23-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

9. -4819
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thought I'd post this after Sunday's episode.

[/URL][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

10. -4820
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    my therapist says my whole life has become one big conspiracy theory, it was at that point I knew my therapist was CIA
    Quote Quote