Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 503 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 498499500501502503504505506507508 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 13352

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5021
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    really? By who?
    I dont remember. It wasnt a username that I see often. He said hoops was just regurgitating nfl.com evals and not watching the players himself

Quote Quote  

2. -5022
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    really? By who?
    I can't find it. It was pretty hilarious, though.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

3. -5023
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    My feelings exactly. Wow.

Spoiler 

Also, does Roose Bolton remind anyone else of Kevin Spacey?
    Spoiler 
    Quote Quote  

4. -5024
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, we may have convinced our old drummer to stop playing in ****ty bands and play with us again.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5025
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    The Michael clay thread is quite amusing. I have no clue who's gonna turn out to be what but it seems almost every undrafted guy we brought in is being touted as the next big thing
    Quote Quote  

6. -5026
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    The Michael clay thread is quite amusing. I have no clue who's gonna turn out to be what but it seems almost every undrafted guy we brought in is being touted as the next big thing
    It will also prove Ireland is a genius. If they pan out, of course. If not, it was probably Mike Sherman's fault.
    Quote Quote  

7. -5027
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Easily worse then all the thread declaring how great our draft was. Apparently every single late round pick and UDFA we got already have their hall of fame jackets coming in the mail. Anyone remember how Ryan Baker was the next elite nose tackle? Frank Kearse would be a stud? Jimmy Wilson has the potential of a shut down corner? Now apparently Rishard Matthews is the best ****ing receiver to ever enter the NFL. Him and Brandon Gibson of course.

I get it. Everyone wants to be the guy to find the next Tom Brady so they can productively and humbly declare "TOLD YA!" and "My intelligence WPA is through the ****ing roof!". I just wish we had a way of holding it against them so they will stop doing it in the future. You know, something small like raising funds to hire someone to track them down and shatter their knee caps.

By the way: draft grades. Here i thought the media is always wrong and can never be trusted and those who write the articles dont know what the **** they are talking about?

edit: after posting this i clicked on the Jason Cole thread and saw dlockz post and the ensuing ****storm it caused, good stuff
    Last edited by Spesh; 04-29-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

8. -5028
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Easily worse then all the thread declaring how great our draft was. Apparently every single late round pick and UDFA we got already have their hall of fame jackets coming in the mail. Anyone remember how Ryan Baker was the next elite nose tackle? Frank Kearse would be a stud? Jimmy Wilson has the potential of a shut down corner? Now apparently Rishard Matthews is the best ****ing receiver to ever enter the NFL. Him and Brandon Gibson of course.

I get it. Everyone wants to be the guy to find the next Tom Brady so they can productively and humbly declare "TOLD YA!" and "My intelligence WPA is through the ****ing roof!". I just wish we had a way of holding it against them so they will stop doing it in the future. You know, something small like raising funds to hire someone to track them down and shatter their knee caps.

By the way: draft grades. Here i thought the media is always wrong and can never be trusted and those who write the articles dont know what the **** they are talking about?

edit: after posting this i clicked on the Jason Cole thread and saw dlockz post and the ensuing ****storm it caused, good stuff
    dlockz rubs people the wrong way because he always bashes the entire board, regardless of their opinion. If everyone is mad, then he says they shouldn't be. If everyone is happy, then he pisses in their cheerios. At least he stopped saying he is the perfect talent evaluator and never gets a prospect wrong. The dude bugs the **** out of me. I can't stand contrary Marys...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

9. -5029
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LA is a place where crazy people can see other crazy people and they can say to themselves

Damn....now that f**ker is crazy
    Quote Quote  

10. -5030
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Rays Reporter Captures Moment Of Her Near-Death With A Selfie:

http://deadspin.com/rays-reporter-ca...ium=socialflow
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote