Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 510 of 1504 FirstFirst ... 505506507508509510511512513514515 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 15035

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5091
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I'd give a 2nd. I think they probably want more, though; like a 2nd, & a 3rd.
    I'd trade a 2nd for him in... a second.

This is a new regime in Jacksonville and I don't know how married they are to any of these guys. But Blackmon is so ****ing good it's ridiculous. He's had a few of these off the field issues -- don't know what this particular issue is but I think he got a DUI last year -- but he's a real solid human being, imo, and good in the locker room. He's just shown some immaturity early on.

Showing this kind of creativity isn't Jeff Ireland's strength but I'd definitely be on the phone with them to do and feeling them out. Between the DUI, this substance abuse issue, the suspension and being new to the front office and coaching staff... his attraction to the team has to be at it's lowest point. To be able to get a guy who was the 5th overall pick in a strong draft for a 2nd rounder a year later is my idea of stealing.

I watched every snap of Jacksonville's offense last year by the way and despite sitting out like the entire preseason (which couldn't have endeared Blackmon to Shad Khan) Blackmon clearly showed he can play in the league. He's such a presence, has such great feet, great hands. Really looked good.

Quote Quote  

2. -5092
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I'd trade a 2nd for him in... a second.

This is a new regime in Jacksonville and I don't know how married they are to any of these guys. But Blackmon is so ****ing good it's ridiculous. He's had a few of these off the field issues -- don't know what this particular issue is but I think he got a DUI last year -- but he's a real solid human being, imo, and good in the locker room. He's just shown some immaturity early on.

Showing this kind of creativity isn't Jeff Ireland's strength but I'd definitely be on the phone with them to do and feeling them out. Between the DUI, this substance abuse issue, the suspension and being new to the front office and coaching staff... his attraction to the team has to be at it's lowest point. To be able to get a guy who was the 5th overall pick in a strong draft for a 2nd rounder a year later is my idea of stealing.

I watched every snap of Jacksonville's offense last year by the way and despite sitting out like the entire preseason (which couldn't have endeared Blackmon to Shad Khan) Blackmon clearly showed he can play in the league. He's such a presence, has such great feet, great hands. Really looked good.
    But Walrus, we're set at WR. Mike Wallace and Brandon Gibson fixed everything.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

3. -5093
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    But Walrus, we're set at WR. Mike Wallace and Brandon Gibson fixed everything.
    Quote Quote  

4. -5094
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    You have to strike while the iron is hot if you're Jeff Ireland though, before some the obligatory fan-base rage starts to subside. Maybe a 2nd, a 4th, & a 5th would get it done? All depends on what the new regime thinks of him.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5095
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    You have to strike while the iron is hot if you're Jeff Ireland though, before some the obligatory fan-base rage starts to subside. Maybe a 2nd, a 4th, & a 5th would get it done? All depends on what the new regime thinks of him.
    I mean, it wouldn't happen in a million years. Especially with this FO. I'm just curious what Jacksonville would demand.
    Quote Quote  

6. -5096
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    By the way, here's reason 1,256 why patching our stadium is a stupid idea.

http://deadspin.com/the-prospective-...ium=socialflow
    Quote Quote  

7. -5097
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91

Things like this are why I LOL at people who think these renovations will be getting us SB over new stadiums 10+ years down the road.

Quote Quote  

8. -5098
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin

Damn. That's pretty sweet looking.
    Quote Quote  

9. -5099
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

10. -5100
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fairly certain that dude is required, by law, to start screaming "BOOYAH!" as the attacker runs off.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote