Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 535 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 530531532533534535536537538539540 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 11324

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -5341
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,077
    vCash:
    8488
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So, I'm on medication that I'm supposed to take like six pills a day, but they knock me out for most of the day Not sure how I'm supposed to do this.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

  2. -5342
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,154
    vCash:
    4664
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    So, I'm on medication that I'm supposed to take like six pills a day, but they knock me out for most of the day Not sure how I'm supposed to do this.
    Did you just start taking them? It might take a few days for you to get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -5343
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,077
    vCash:
    8488
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Did you just start taking them? It might take a few days for you to get used to it.
    It's one of those six day things to knock out an allergic reaction.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -5344
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,154
    vCash:
    4664
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    It's one of those six day things to knock out an allergic reaction.
    Gotcha. Dont particularly have any advice myself. When going through similar situations i just chow down on coffee and stubborness. You might consider calling your doc and explaining the situation, they undoubtedly could perscribe some type of energy supplement.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5345
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,077
    vCash:
    8488
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Gotcha. Dont particularly have any advice myself. When going through similar situations i just chow down on coffee and stubborness. You might consider calling your doc and explaining the situation, they undoubtedly could perscribe some type of energy supplement.
    I'm not too worried about it. I'm just taking it whenever I eat since it says to take it with meals.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -5346
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,826
    vCash:
    3186
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    The No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain made that country and especially the food sound pretty amazing. He particularly raved about the olive oil, if I remember.
    Bourdain fans might enjoy this:

    Quote Quote  

  7. -5347
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,826
    vCash:
    3186
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

  8. -5348
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    10,998
    vCash:
    4250
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    *fed
    **** you grammar Nazi. Forgive me oh **** off admin for hitting an extra "e' in my rant. You know what it meant though didn't ya? Didn't ya! Ya know what since it (apostrophe) s Friday you can take that extra "e", stretch it out and add that e from then that's supposed to be an "a"(comma) add it all together and:

    GO **** YOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -5349
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    19,367
    vCash:
    9722
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    **** you grammar Nazi. Forgive me oh **** off admin for hitting an extra "e' in my rant. You know what it meant though didn't ya? Didn't ya! Ya know what since it (apostrophe) s Friday you can take that extra "e", stretch it out and add that e from then that's supposed to be an "a"(comma) add it all together and:

    GO **** YOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF.
    Commas come before final quotation maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.





    Quote Quote  

  10. -5350
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    6,729
    vCash:
    18698
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Commas come before final quotation maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.
    Not for individual letters or numbers in quotation marks.
    I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •