Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 546 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 541542543544545546547548549550551 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 11330

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5451
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    So I was reading through that ignoramus Alter2Ego's posts when I realized something was weird. So I copied and pasted a line of text from it into google. Have a look at what I found. This stooge literally goes to forums all over the Internet and copies and pastes the same **** in ever forum.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=table...w=1024&bih=622
    Isnt that what someone posted a while back about Statler as well. I remember something similar and multiple links to different message boards.

Maybe they are one and the same.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

2. -5452
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Isnt that what someone posted a while back about Statler as well. I remember something similar and multiple links to different message boards.

Maybe they are one and the same.
    No, Statler will actually try to carry on an actual debate, as breathtakingly stultifying as his arguments may be. At least his posts don't read like a poorly programmed computer bot.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

3. -5453
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://geoguessr.com/

This is a pretty cool little game. It shows you a picture of a random location somewhere around the world. You have to click on the map where you think it is and you get points for how close you get.
    Last edited by JamesBW43; 05-17-2013 at 12:19 AM.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

4. -5454
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    By the way, it also uses sources from the Watchtower so I think it's a Jehovah's Witness and not a Christian. And then there's this comment on the body building forum.

ALTER2EGO -to- MR BEER:
    Actually, I have not been banned from any forums for refusing to debate. Go to any of the forums where I have debated and you will see that I actively engage people in discussion and that my responses are often detailed and include quotations from scientific sources. The only forums that have made a point of banning me are "Christian" forums--because they could not cope with me debunking Christendom's 3-prong god (trinity) and its version of Dante's fictional hell with the use of the very Bible they all hold dear.

At atheist-dominated forums, I am usually cursed out by regular members and harassed by atheist moderators who feel they have to come to the defense of regular atheist members, when it's clear that the atheists are on the losing end of the debate.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5455
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    By the way, it also uses sources from the Watchtower so I think it's a Jehovah's Witness and not a Christian. And then there's this comment on the body building forum.
    Thank you for recognizing that there is a difference.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

6. -5456
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A rant on GoT/ASOIAF:
    Spoiler 
    Quote Quote  

7. -5457
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Thank you for recognizing that there is a difference.
    There are tons of Jehovahs Witnesses in the Bahamas in terms of proportion of the population. Nothing like a knock on the door when you have the house to yourself at 8am on saturday and youre hungover as ****, and you spring to answer it because you think a family member must have died for someone to be knocking that early.

Quote Quote  

8. -5458
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    There are tons of Jehovahs Witnesses in the Bahamas in terms of proportion of the population. Nothing like a knock on the door when you have the house to yourself at 8am on saturday and youre hungover as ****, and you spring to answer it because you think a family member must have died for someone to be knocking that early.
    They pretty much left us alone while we had a family member that was one. Like clockwork, about a month after she died they started showing back up.
    Quote Quote  

9. -5459
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A rant on GoT/ASOIAF:
    Spoiler 
    Spoiler 

Would continue that thought but to drunk at the moment. As well, i stopped reading the books. I got halfway through A Storm of Swords before skipping ahead to the Jaime and Tyrion chapters. The stretch marks became to visible. The author originally intended it to be a trilogy and its clear he had to do some audibles in order to keep the story going. I think he should have kept it a trilogy. Quality>quantity.

Anyways, reupped my Netflix account in preparation for Arrested Development. Wanted to get some movies in and perhaps try out some different shows. Yet, i cant stop rewatching Parks and Recreation. The second season had some funny ****ing episodes in it. Even though ive seen them i was gasping for breath at parts of them. Tried to have an episode going while i worked out and had to turn it off because i was laughing to hard. Currently watching Citizen Knope (season 4) and had to pause it(and type this rambling mess) after noticing for the first time her Citizens Action Commitee slogan was "PCP Makes it fun".
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

10. -5460
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A rant on GoT/ASOIAF:
    Spoiler 
    She is the worst. The way she blames Tyrion for everything including