Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 548 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 543544545546547548549550551552553 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 13352

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5471
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    picked up a 4-pack of this

any of you beer snobs familiar?
    I know the brand but not that specific brew. Should be good, give us a report.
    Quote Quote  

2. -5472
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

A buddy of mine who likes IPA loves it. I think it's his favorite beer. I've never had it, as I avoid IPA's wherever possible.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

3. -5473
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    picked up a 4-pack of thisany of you beer snobs familiar?
    Really good stuff. The 90 60 and 75 are all good. 90 has a high alcohol content too. Not sure if they distribute to Georgia but there's a brewery in Tampa called cigar city that puts out really good stuff. If you see cigar city jai alai check it out especially if you're a dogfish fan.This is my Goto beer website. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10099/2093
    Quote Quote  

4. -5474
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    So this cool thing happened to me today
    Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun god robes, on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5475
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thousands of anti-gay protesters, including Orthodox priests, occupied a central street in Georgia's capital Friday, with some threatening to lash with stinging nettles any participant in a gay pride parade which was to take place there.

Police in Tbilisi guarded several dozen gay activists and bused them out of the city center shortly after they arrived at the gathering. Those occupying the street held posters reading "We don't need Sodom and Gomorrah!" and "Democracy does not equal immorality!"

Police, however, failed to prevent scuffles, which resulted in 16 people getting injured, the ambulance service said.
    http://news.yahoo.com/gay-pride-rall...125900788.html

Charming.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

6. -5476
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

One of my favorites. Love nearly everything they make.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

Quote Quote  

7. -5477
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So I've been doing some research on prisons and the prison system in general, and I just ran across the forum prisontalk (because of course, there's a prisontalk). I guess I expected a bunch of true crime hounds mixed with some pro and anti death penalty people.

But no. It's women. All women. Mods, administrators, posters. And they're ****ing bananas, all of 'em (figuratively and literally, now that I think about it).

A sample thread: http://www.prisontalk.com/showthread.php?t=69114

I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've read about this ****. I've seen Werner Herzog's documentary Into the Abyss. But still, to see this post and know that this person lives...

Sorry Dan, I feel your pain but I'm very happily married to a federal inmate. As a matter of fact, I met him there and we've been married for 2 1/2 years! He is the center of my universe and I'm praying that LERA and/or H.R. 4036 are/is passed!!!

Lady H.
    My goodness. I honestly believe if we had every woman who met and married a man who was in prison switch places with a death row psychopath... the insanity quotient of the general population would not move an inch. Not a micron.

Here's another one, not atypical for the thread (which I'm still as of this post reading):

I have been affected every day for 13 years ... and I have LIFE w/o parole to go. I throw many pitty parties but the one who really suffers is my husband. Every day since his arrest (one month after his 18th birthday) he has had to wake up knowing his life was over. I can't imagine that. I am asked every day why I stay. How can I leave? I wouldn't leave my dog alone to deal with this.

There are some remote possibilities ... Blakely and parole (if they change the exemption for life w/o parole). I'm not counting on these because there have been things in the past 13 years that have come and gone. The crush that comes after that let-down is too much for me to go through again so I just wait and see. I don't get excited about anything anymore. I almost lost control over the Blakely thing but my husband was kind enough to burst my bubble before too much damage was done. :-)

Overall, I'm bitter and angry and it gets worse every year. Thanks for listening.
    Am I the one who's dumb... for being floored by this ****? I must be. That's the only explanation. Because I truly can't fathom the kind of person whose empathy goes out only to someone who is clearly a murderer and then throws pity parties for themselves, presumably for being dumb enough to marry a dumbass one shot cockhitler before his 18th birthday! Your window to make a bad decision there was very small! Yet you found it! Congrats!

At least he got locked up before he managed to figure out how dicks and vags work enough to bring a baby into the situation. Not so with many of the posters in that thread, bemoaning the fact their husbands won't see their kids grow up nevermind the people who's kids or parents or friends don't get a chance to live at all.
    Quote Quote  

8. -5478
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    So I've been doing some research on prisons and the prison system in general, and I just ran across the forum prisontalk (because of course, there's a prisontalk). I guess I expected a bunch of true crime hounds mixed with some pro and anti death penalty people.

But no. It's women. All women. Mods, administrators, posters. And they're ****ing bananas, all of 'em (figuratively and literally, now that I think about it).

A sample thread: http://www.prisontalk.com/showthread.php?t=69114

I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've read about this ****. I've seen Werner Herzog's documentary Into the Abyss. But still, to see this post and know that this person lives...

My goodness. I honestly believe if we had every woman who met and married a man who was in prison switch places with a death row psychopath... the insanity quotient of the general population would not move an inch. Not a micron.

Here's another one, not atypical for the thread (which I'm still as of this post reading):

Am I the one who's dumb... for being floored by this ****? I must be. That's the only explanation. Because I truly can't fathom the kind of person whose empathy goes out only to someone who is clearly a murderer and then throws pity parties for themselves, presumably for being dumb enough to marry a dumbass one shot cockhitler before his 18th birthday! Your window to make a bad decision there was very small! Yet you found it! Congrats!

At least he got locked up before he managed to figure out how dicks and vags work enough to bring a baby into the situation. Not so with many of the posters in that thread, bemoaning the fact their husbands won't see their kids grow up nevermind the people who's kids or parents or friends don't get a chance to live at all.
    Are these women who married the guys beforehand or women that married guys already in prison?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

9. -5479
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Are these women who married the guys beforehand or women that married guys already in prison?
    There's some of each. Not all say which one they are.
    Quote Quote  

10. -5480
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    There's some of each. Not all say which one they are.
    The first category is slightly less stupid than the second. The second is beyond ridiculous.
    Quote Quote