Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 552 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 547548549550551552553554555556557 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 15169

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -5511
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,884
    vCash:
    20867
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    My sister-in-law's fiance is named Rick and drives a suped up Tiburon with a license plate that says RICKSTER. Is there any more reasoning needed as to why I think he's an *******?





    Quote Quote  

  2. -5512
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What the Hell is up with the main forum's Heath Evans obsession?

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

  3. -5513
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,730
    vCash:
    33864
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    My sister-in-law's fiance is named Rick and drives a suped up Tiburon with a license plate that says RICKSTER. Is there any more reasoning needed as to why I think he's an *******?
    Just give the guy a chance. I'm sure he'll prove to be a really well rounded, modest, friendly, interesting human.


    Quote Quote  

  4. -5514
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Valandui may be in love.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5515
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,053
    vCash:
    2607
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Valandui may be in love.
    The title of the song/band she picked had the word babies in it?

    Avoid.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

  6. -5516
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    The title of the song/band she picked had the word babies in it?

    Avoid.
    True, but the fact that she's cute and can pull off Tosin Abasi-level guitarwork throws logic out the window.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -5517
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Classic brain vs penis.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -5518
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,053
    vCash:
    2607
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    True, but the fact that she's cute and can pull off Tosin Abasi-level guitarwork throws logic out the window.
    Far be it for me to judge a man for thinking with his dick and ear(that didnt sound quite as perverted in my head).

    Im still desperately hoping to see the ring come off the violinist you linked months ago:



    And no, i have no ****ing idea what shes doing in the video. The woman needs less clothing, not chainmail.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -5519
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Far be it for me to judge a man for thinking with his dick and ear(that didnt sound quite as perverted in my head).

    Im still desperately hoping to see the ring come off the violinist you linked months ago:



    And no, i have no ****ing idea what shes doing in the video. The woman needs less clothing, not chainmail.
    I can't disagree with any of this.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -5520
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Now I'm just sad. She also pulls off Evan Brewer stuff on bass.

    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •