Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 556 of 2776 FirstFirst ... 551552553554555556557558559560561 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 27760

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5551
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    It's there. Check April 16th.

Edit: Actually, this reminds me I browse on "invisible mode" also. Forgot I had that set.
    Oh yeah. Starting on page 449. Thanks. Reading that always gives me a good laugh
    Quote Quote  

2. -5552
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    That no thanks was purely retaliatory and I feel the need to announce that. Also,

Video made me lol
    Quote Quote  

3. -5553
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Bitches. I've got over 2k thanks in just under 3k posts. Beat that efficiency.

edit: that fargin cork sucker Wally beat me.......barely
    LOL. Eat **** and die.

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

4. -5554
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    LOL. Eat **** and die.
    Yeah yeah yeah. I will always have the march madness victory.

Fargin bastage
    Quote Quote  

5. -5555
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah. I will always have the march madness victory.

Fargin bastage
    Quote Quote  

6. -5556
    cowboy surfer
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    the prius is the coolest car ever but it's the obama sticker that really puts it over the top
    Quote Quote  

7. -5557
    Administrator
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    A mod gives me negative rep with the message "no thanks are childish". That's a tad ironic...

This after another mod goes on a "no thanks" rampage against me, all I did was retaliate. First of all if mods are going to get so butt hurt over the "no thanks" option why don't they just get rid of it? Second of all if you want to see childish I will remember this when it comes time to donate.

Its really quite sickening the way some mods behave on this site, especially the constant trolling by mods of posters like awsi dooger.
    That was me and you only tell half the story. "Retaliatory No Thanks are childish." You cut out a key word. Stalking somebody around the board handing out "no thanks" that have nothing to do with what they actually posted simply because they didn't like one of your posts (or several)? Yeah, that's weird. Retaliatory neg rep is equally childish. Thanks, No Thanks, and rep have zero to do with being a staff member. We're also posters. If our actions as posters are enough to threaten not to donate...sorry bubba, I don't respond to threats. If you don't feel the site is worth donating to because you got a No Thanks or two and a little negative rep, well, it's silly, but I can't change that. I'll still Thanks, No Thanks, or rep your posts however I want.

Quote Quote  

8. -5558
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101

Ah, the college life: Academia, sportsmanship, and taking too many mushrooms, stripping naked and fighting off emergency responders. Excelsior!

That's what happened to 21-year-old University of Colorado Boulder undergrad Taylor Powers on Sunday afternoon when she went hiking with her roommates in Chautauqua Park in Boulder, Colorado.

Boulder County Sheriff's Office deputies and other emergency responders -- 35 in all, including personnel from the Boulder County Sheriff's Office, Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks, Boulder Fire Rescue, the Rocky Mountain Rescue Group and American Medical Response -- arrived at Chautauqua Park after receiving a 911 call that a hiker was "high on mushrooms and in distress," The Smoking Gun reports.

Powers, high on mushrooms, had taken off all of her clothes and was being restrained by her two 21-year-old roommates who are also CU-Boulder students, Brian Mulligan and William Collins, while hiking near the Second and Third Flatirons, according to The Boulder Daily Camera.

It took rescuers about an hour to successfully restrain Powers in handcuffs, but once they finally did she was taken to Boulder Community Hospital where she was treated and released, KDVR reports.

Powers was issued a summons for unlawful consumption of a controlled substance. According to a Boulder County Sheriff's Office statement, further charges are pending against the two male students involved in the incident.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ege&ir=College

I had a helluva time doing shrooms, but I'll admit it would have been better had a naked woman been there.
    Quote Quote  

9. -5559
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101

She's 14.

Quote Quote  

10. -5560
    Soul Rebel
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    They probably have no idea how much she took. I wonder if she picked some in the wild (which I don't recommend), or just didn't weigh her dose & munched a handful. I don't ever suggest taking more than 5 grams of dried psilocybin at a time, & for beginners I'd say even less; like a gram or two.

If she didn't take some heroic dose & freaked out anyway, I'd be disapoint. Psychedelics definitely aren't for everyone, but really they just require a little know-how & courage.

Quote Quote