Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 557 of 1504 FirstFirst ... 552553554555556557558559560561562 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 15033

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5561
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Tonight's GoT
    Spoiler 

Two more weeks, red wedding. Be ready. And if anyone just read that and doesn't know what it is and doesn't know what is happening in the next episode, for the love of god don't google it and ruin it for yourselves.
    Spoiler 

Quote Quote  

2. -5562
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    One's appreciation of Midnight in Paris is greatly heightened if they're at least somewhat familiar with the Lost Generation/Jazz Age, especially the writers. That's my chief hesitation in recommending it to people. It also has a very particular sensibility and theme that's not for everyone, as least as I perceive it (the movie does lend itself to multiple interpretations, however). Hannah and Her Sisters and Crimes and Misdemeanors by contrast have more universal themes and don't count on your knowing what Hemingway was like or who Gertrude Stein was.

Haven't seen Vicky Cristina Barcelona, actually.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

LOL. I practically threw rocks at the screen when I saw Crystal Skull. South Park's interpretation of it was quite apt, imo.

Didn't see The Scorpion King. Because I'm not an idiot.
    It was on TV last weekend. We left it on (it was the end of the movie thankfully) because the first thing we saw was a guy lighting his swords on fire in the middle of a fight for no reason whatsoever. I read an article not long after about how Dwayne Johnson is a good actor. It was a strange week.
    Quote Quote  

3. -5563
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91

Quote Quote  

4. -5564
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I totally have a thing for Kelly hu. Anyway. I spoke too soon in regards to greatest movie scenes. This is definitely number one (I can't believe I watched the whole movie)

It's weird though that I really liked midnight in Paris even though most of woody Allen's movies don't do anything for me. Anyhoo, back to the greatest scene evaaaaa.

[COLOR="Silver"]
    I just... can't.

My brother watches all of 'em. Eats it up. Any movie where a human might get chomped by an animal, he's there. I remember one in particular that had Dean Cain at the North Pole for some reason. Watched about five minutes of that. Then another one which had like half the cast of Star Trek TNG in it for some reason.

I would be a much more interesting person if I had it in me to sit there and laugh at it. But I just can't.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 05-20-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Quote  

5. -5565
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I just... can't.

My brother watches all of 'em. Eats it up. Any movie where a human might get chomped by an animal, he's there. I remember one in particular that had Dean Cain at the North Pole for some reason. Watched about five minutes of that. Then another one which had like half the cast of Star Trek TNG in it for some reason.

I would be a much more interesting person if I had it in me to fit there and laugh at it. But I just can't.
    If you ever get the chance, go to a premiere for one of these things. I never watch them any other way. I went to them all the time when I lived in Austin and it's a hilarious experience. I've met Declan O'Brien, Roger Corman, Richard Haines, and a bunch of the actors from these things. They are under no illusion about what they are making and the love the audience involvement at these showings. Granted, they were usually at Alamo Drafthouses, so most of the audience was at least a little drunk every time.
    Quote Quote  

6. -5566
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    What's unrealistic about a 300 foot shark jumping 35000 feet in the air and not only seeing a plane at that distance but timing it perfectly enough to hit an object moving at 500 mph?

I did see one that featured thespian giants Debbie Gibson and that guy who played Urkel
    Quote Quote  

7. -5567
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    If you ever get the chance, go to a premiere for one of these things. I never watch them any other way. I went to them all the time when I lived in Austin and it's a hilarious experience. I've met Declan O'Brien, Roger Corman, Richard Haines, and a bunch of the actors from these things. They are under no illusion about what they are making and the love the audience involvement at these showings. Granted, they were usually at Alamo Drafthouses, so most of the audience was at least a little drunk every time.
    Only been to Austin once and didn't go to a movie at the Drafthouse. Spent the entire time either eating or drinking. But I've heard they're awesome. A good buddy of mine lives in Dallas and his girlfriend just moved to Austin so the next time I go see him I might be able to swing it.
    Quote Quote  

8. -5568
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

I only live about an hour from Austin so I will have to try this out. The scene with the shark and the airplane is frigging hilarious!
    Quote Quote  

9. -5569
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Spoiler 
    I believe the next episode is called The Rains of Castamere, so probably. Also,
    Spoiler 

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Did I miss something and Chris Clemmons is suddenly a good player?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

10. -5570
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Meanwhile, in Russia:

Quote Quote