Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 559 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 554555556557558559560561562563564 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 15159

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5581
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hey what's up America its Dogbone.

Oh yeah, hey rest of the planet.

- signed american exceptionalism
    Quote Quote  

2. -5582
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone34 View Post
    hey what's up America its Dogbone.

Oh yeah, hey rest of the planet.

- signed american exceptionalism
    Did our national garbage can just say something or were they just shooting their kids in the face again?

-signed Canadian awesomeness, eh

Quote Quote  

3. -5583
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Follow the guy at the top of the screen in the middle. He hits someone right away. Then keep watching. All the way to the end.

Quote Quote  

4. -5584
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A mod gives me negative rep with the message "no thanks are childish". That's a tad ironic...

This after another mod goes on a "no thanks" rampage against me, all I did was retaliate. First of all if mods are going to get so butt hurt over the "no thanks" option why don't they just get rid of it? Second of all if you want to see childish I will remember this when it comes time to donate.

Its really quite sickening the way some mods behave on this site, especially the constant trolling by mods of posters like awsi dooger.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5585
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    A mod gives me negative rep with the message "no thanks are childish". That's a tad ironic...

This after another mod goes on a "no thanks" rampage against me, all I did was retaliate. First of all if mods are going to get so butt hurt over the "no thanks" option why don't they just get rid of it? Second of all if you want to see childish I will remember this when it comes time to donate.

Its really quite sickening the way some mods behave on this site, especially the constant trolling by mods of posters like awsi dooger.
    1. Welcome to the thread.

2. Everybody knows about at least one of the mods you're talking about. Especially in this thread, where "douchebags" are known to gather.

3. I looked through your thanks/no thanks and can't find record of any mods "no thanks"ing the **** out of you.

4. Though, hey, let's be honest here: caring about thanks and no thanks is ridiculous. In the extreme. Let the Hun do that.

5. Anyhow, if you say something really mean about one particular mod (Spesh can give you pointers on this), he might come in the thread and make some really cringe inducing jokes about you.

6. Which I think the thread would enjoy.

7. Did I mention you shouldn't complain about thanks and no thanks? Oh, that's right, I did. Good.

8. Awsi Dooger is awesome. The best writer on the forum with one of the more unique perspectives on the forum. One of the few posters who is appointment reading, his fandom of the Jets be damned.

10. I forgot what "9" was supposed to be.
    Quote Quote  

6. -5586
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    1. Welcome to the thread.

2. Everybody knows about at least one of the mods you're talking about. Especially in this thread, where "douchebags" are known to gather.

3. I looked through your thanks/no thanks and can't find record of any mods "no thanks"ing the **** out of you.

4. Though, hey, let's be honest here: caring about thanks and no thanks is ridiculous. In the extreme. Let the Hun do that.

5. Anyhow, if you say something really mean about one particular mod (Spesh can give you pointers on this), he might come in the thread and make some really cringe inducing jokes about you.

6. Which I think the thread would enjoy.

7. Did I mention you shouldn't complain about thanks and no thanks? Oh, that's right, I did. Good.

8. Awsi Dooger is awesome. The best writer on the forum with one of the more unique perspectives on the forum. One of the few posters who is appointment reading, his fandom of the Jets be damned.

10. I forgot what "9" was supposed to be.
    9. ????????

10. Profit
    Quote Quote  

7. -5587
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

I looked at your profile as well & I didn't see a 'no thanks' rampage by any moderator against you.
    Quote Quote  

8. -5588
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Yeah i saw the exchange, i was highly amused. On occasion he gets a spur up his ass and "no thanks" the majority of my posts in a thread ive been posting in. That he called out others for it, bold card to play.

By the way, as Walrus stated he does hover this thread(sup cocksucker). Being unable to deal with people talking behind his back, he constantly searches his own name to try and "keep his good name" in the clear. Internet is serious business after all. Anyways, how do i know he hovers around? Other then cursing him out in here, i found this comment attached to some negative WPA:

You are a troll, and that is why I avoid you. You are simply not worth my time. Now run along to your little friends in the POFO forum to talk trash and act like a macho man.
    Snarky comments, running from confrontation, repeating the same insult hoping it finally lands...some of my exes would be envious of such passive aggressiveness.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

9. -5589
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post

Yes I hate myself for letting them bother me at all, if I say something controversial I expect them, its the ones that make no sense that bother me. I only ever use them in retaliation if somebody gives me an unjustified one, again I know its silly and I hate myself for it.

Awsi has given like 2 "no thanks" and I would bet they were by accident, the next time I go to use one I'm gonna try to think to myself 'what would awsi do'.
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I looked at your profile as well & I didn't see a 'no thanks' rampage by any moderator against you.
    Looks like they've all been mysteriously removed, both mine and his.
    Quote Quote  

10. -5590
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Finally caught up on the last 3 episodes of GoT. Now I have to find time to catch up on Mad Men which Im like 4 or 5 behind in

Quote Quote