Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 647 of 1509 FirstFirst ... 642643644645646647648649650651652 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 15086

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -6461
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    A buddy of mine left a couple of Stella Artois in my fridge. I've never had Belgium beer before (I'm more of a Mexican beer fan myself). Is it any good?
    Easily my favorite import beer. Spent a couple of months in Belgium about 10 years ago and loved it then. Palm is also another good Belgian beer. My old soccer coach owns a Belgian bar locally (he's Belgian), so he always has new beers on tap to try.
    Quote Quote  

2. -6462
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    2 Below is one of my favorite seasonals. Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale is probably #1.

Edit: Dogfish Head Punkin Ale is in consideration for #1. Normally not a huge fan of flavored beers, but that stuff smells and tastes like Fall.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Just finished a bottle of Cragganmore Distiller's Edition last night. I felt like I was losing a close friend.
    How is the Distiller's Edition compared to the regular Cragganmore?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

3. -6463
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Easily my favorite import beer. Spent a couple of months in Belgium about 10 years ago and loved it then. Palm is also another good Belgian beer. My old soccer coach owns a Belgian bar locally (he's Belgian), so he always has new beers on tap to try.
    Love Palm!

Quote Quote  

4. -6464
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    How is the Distiller's Edition compared to the regular Cragganmore?
    A little sweeter and smoother. Finished in a port cask. Talisker is my go to Scotch, so I prefer smokier, but I really liked this one.
    Quote Quote  

5. -6465
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    I like mine straight from the horse.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6466
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys been keeping up with this girly slap fight between Rand Paul and Chris Christie? Rand Paul is proving me right more and more every week, and I'm losing a lot of respect for Chris Christie in the process. Christie is someone I could have seen myself voting for, but that is quickly changing. It's looking more and more like John Huntsman or bust if the Republicans want my vote...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

7. -6467
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    You guys been keeping up with this girly slap fight between Rand Paul and Chris Christie? Rand Paul is proving me right more and more every week, and I'm losing a lot of respect for Chris Christie in the process. Christie is someone I could have seen myself voting for, but that is quickly changing. It's looking more and more like John Huntsman or bust if the Republicans want my vote...
    I googled it. Christie is using 9/11 to justify the surveillance program. What a douche.

This all began last week when Christie said at an Aspen Institute forum that there is a "strain of libertarianism" within the Republican Party by those who oppose the National Security Agency's warrantless surveillance program and other counterterrorism techniques. The governor said Paul and others in the GOP could come to New Jersey and explain their opposition to the "widows and orphans" who lost loved ones in the Sept. 11 terror attacks.
    Quote Quote  

8. -6468
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I googled it. Christie is using 9/11 to justify the surveillance program. What a douche.
    Yup, dude is showing himself to be the same as every other Republican. And Rand needs to stop acting like a kid with all this name calling. This is a man who has Presidential aspirations and he is calling a governor names in the national media? Yup, that sounds like someone I'd trust with international diplomacy...
    Quote Quote  

9. -6469
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Yup, dude is showing himself to be the same as every other Republican. And Rand needs to stop acting like a kid with all this name calling. This is a man who has Presidential aspirations and he is calling a governor names in the national media? Yup, that sounds like someone I'd trust with international diplomacy...
    I didn't see any name-calling in the article. Unless you think calling Christie another "Washington Politician" is name calling.

Hardly a girl-fight, though. Both of these men intend to run for President in 2016, so the NSA program & the Federal budget are going to be important topics. No different than Obama & Romney exchanging jabs all throughout the campaign. Christie seems to be taking the standard Republican stances on both issues. Pro-NSA & against Paul's military budget cuts. You're hatred for Paul I don't really understand to be honest. I don't want to be spied on, be at War anymore, & to smoke weed legally; so he's got my vote if he gets the nomination.
    Quote Quote  

10. -6470
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Christie has been a RINO douche all along, it is just becoming very apparent. I wanted to like him but never got a good vibe. I am not sure about Rand Paul...seems like another typical politician with slightly different coloring. SSDD.
    Quote Quote