Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 731 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 726727728729730731732733734735736 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 13338

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -7301
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3721431.html

Cool article about introverts. I was 21 out of 23 of these. I'm a terrible writer, I think, and I love going to shows with audience participation. Though I don't actually participate, I enjoy the energy...
    Almost all of those are me. Im especially bad with screening calls and responding to texts. It really is a problem.

And one that should have been there is "You are constantly asked "whats wrong?" when there is literally nothing wrong and the world is beautiful."

Quote Quote  

2. -7302
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -7303
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

4. -7304
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Almost all of those are me. I'm especially bad with screening calls and responding to texts. It really is a problem.

And one that should have been there is "You are constantly asked "whats wrong?" when there is literally nothing wrong and the world is beautiful."
    I'll tell you what's wrong, you have been missing and I couldn't tell you to go **** yourself..........so go **** yourself.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

5. -7305
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think ive mentioned a few times how i watched a friend partially tear his ACL running down the street. Well, this happened:

26 if you were like me and couldnt figure out who got injured. Gone for the year. Insane.
    Quote Quote  

6. -7306
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I'm lucky I've never had a serious injury, and I played football, soccer, baseball, tennis, rode my bike everywhere, played street hockey. Everything besides surfing and skateboards pretty much. I play tennis two or three times a week now. Yet I'd never even sprained my ankle before last year, and even then I didn't sprain it all that bad. My back issues are more of a chronic thing. People who get injured all the time, I don't know how they do it, how they come back. I've seen guys break their wrist, dislocate their shoulders, break their collarbones tear ACLs, sprain ankles really bad, the works. In front of me. It's pretty horrific to watch.

The wrist injury was the most grotesque one I've seen in person. It was sixth grade soccer practice and the guy was running right next to me, like four feet away. Accidentally stepped on the ball, stuck his arm out to brace himself and SNAP. The thing swelled right there on the practice field like it was connected to a garden hose. The broken collarbone thing was bad, too. I was playing one on one basketball with a friend of mine and fouled him hard on a layup. He went right into the pole and wrecked his collarbone. Felt bad about that one. The dislocated shoulder I saw was my fault, too. That was a football game on a field near my house. This guy pissed me off so the next time he got the ball I suplexed him like a Street Fighter move and knocked him unconscious and dislocated his shoulder. No ****s were given.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7307
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Was really pulling for Hewitt today. Oh well
    Quote Quote  

8. -7308
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Was really pulling for Hewitt today. Oh well
    I would love to see Wawrinka get through and face Djokovic again if that means a replay of what happened at the AO. That was the match of the year in my opinion.
    Quote Quote  

9. -7309
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dear god, shula_guy is back. You guys are in for a treat if he starts posting on the regular. If so, you guys should ask him about why he thinks poor people are poor...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

10. -7310
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    That dcnr226 guy is the reason we have the government we deserve. Whatever the government tells us must be true. I mean, when has a politician ever lied in order to get something he wants? It's science.

Quote Quote