Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 736 of 1141 FirstFirst ... 731732733734735736737738739740741 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 11406

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -7351
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey, for those of you on Twitter, which Twitter client app for iPhone do you guys (or gals) use?
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

2. -7352
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    shouwrong is an excellent driver.

Quote Quote  

3. -7353
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    shouwrong is an excellent driver.
    Que?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

4. -7354
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So, this is djent Van Halen. Not sure what I think about it.

Quote Quote  

5. -7355
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Que?
    He gets his boxer shorts at KMart in Cincinnati.
    Quote Quote  

6. -7356
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think that 1 yard up the middle run will be our signature play this year carrying us all the way to the Superbowl.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

7. -7357
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

8. -7358
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    And there was some rumbling as to why he became the 23rd highest paid receiver in the league. But yet, he looked like the 60 million dollar man today!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Oh my God, what hell is wrong with you people. do me a favor, talk to the 16 other teams that will lose this week, since we aint one of them...
    The season has truly begun.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

9. -7359
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holy ****!:

20 Tips for Girls to Get and Keep a Good Man
    Most men are simple people who want a simple life (if you want a long conversation that's not about sports, sex or cars, talk to your friends. All it takes to please men is sports, sex and food). We don't want a girl that we have to spend big on and take out everyday; the world isn't going anywhere and money doesn't grow on trees. If you want "Love" then tame yourself.
    The most important thing yet the one thing girls never get: Girls want a Man? It goes both ways: Men want a Lady. Girls say "equality" (until the bill comes), yet girls run if a guy does girlie things or says he's not a manly man...so why would a guy want a girl who says she's not girlie, she's a tomboy, etc? Guys will date, have fun with, or be friends with anyone, but most will only "commit" to ladies (unless you want a submissive guy). There's a reason old fashioned relationships lasted, why divorce rates are skyrocket now, and a reason why men are flocking to foreign women. Men and women were made to complete each other, not compete. Curse like a sailor, drink like a fish, be a fighter, fight fan, buff, tomboy, but don't expect to get or keep a good guy. If you want to be treated like a Lady, act like one (and we all know when you tell a girl she shouldn't do something, she does it purposely...but you're only hurting yourself).
    Too many girls think it's all about them. It's a 2 way street; if you want us to respect your body, then respect our wallets. If you want us to be manly and protective, then be nurturing and pacifist. If you want us to treat you like Queens, then treat us like Kings.
    Every guy knows if you give a girl great sex, you can treat her like dirt and she won't leave. Sex is human nature though, its nothing to be closed minded about (std risk is a media scare). People will drink a lot (liver damage), smoke (lung damage), fight (brain damage)...but sex is bad? And contrary to popular belief, being old-fashioned doesn't mean "waits for sex"; I'm old fashioned and I love love love oral sex.
    Girls complain about men being shallow and only wanting a "Barbie doll", yet girls are anal about height. If you want us to be tall, then be tall yourself; all these "heels, protection, evolution" excuses are lame (you've never seen a short guy take down a tall guy?) And you wonder why men are insecure about their height?
    So, what do men want? The good commitment-ready guys just want a sweet, simple,selfless, tamed, loyal, family loving Lady who is a freak in the bedroom and lets the guy Lead, and shows him appreciation. That's it. Unfortunately, based on lot's of guys' experience (including mine), such a girl is almost extinct. Unlike girls though, guys don't live in denial, we don't say we want good girls and then go for bad girls (jerks and submissive guys do that).
    http://www.truepoizon44.blogspot.com...keep-good.html

Holy ****ing **** balls. And those are only a few of the gems. The projections in that list are ****ing amazing, i tried to weed them out unless they were to outstanding to not be quoted. Just holy ****.

I hope to god that link was a clever attempt to infect my computer with a hideous virus that steals all my information. Because otherwise...just jesus christ.
    Quote Quote  

10. -7360
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Mother****ers. I have to wait another week?
    Quote Quote