Page 739 of 1889 FirstFirst ... 734735736737738739740741742743744 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 18886

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -7381
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    10,340
    vCash:
    47671
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    98 percent of the forum feels the same way about your posts.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    98 percent of the forum has no idea who the **** you are.



    "Are you a doctor?"
    "Mantis Toboggan, M.D."
    Quote Quote  

  2. -7382
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,912
    vCash:
    14574
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    98 percent of the forum feels the same way about your posts.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks?

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Yngwie Malmsteen:
    Making Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e01ClZsLBww
    Quote Quote  

  3. -7383
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,912
    vCash:
    14574
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    98 percent of the forum feels the same way about your posts.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    The funny thing is that my criticism is mostly aimed at Jeff Ireland and the personnel department. I could care less if other fans disagree with me. People with different opinions don't need to be put in their place.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -7384
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,677
    vCash:
    14204
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    The funny thing is that my criticism is mostly aimed at Jeff Ireland and the personnel department. I could care less if other fans disagree with me. People with different opinions don't need to be put in their place.
    Opinions are a result of people thinking for themselves and drawing their own conclusions, whether its a right one or a wrong one. With many posters, this process never takes place. Did the dolphins do something? It had to be the right choice. Did the dolphins cut a guy? Oh he sucked. No independent thought process ever occurs. They are incapable of it when it comes to the dolphins

    That isn't having an opinion. That's a mindless drone being a sheep. Defending everything dolphins, whether its henne, Ireland, Sparano or gator day isn't forming an independent opinion. It's being an unabashed homer which is fine if you wanna be one. That's what many fans are. The issue is when the lemmings start attacking the people who are capable of free thought. Ck has recently been a victim of some of them since he's been critical of certain players and I'm not referring to wv cause half the time he's just trolling people but instead the usual cast of characters.
    Last edited by LordPicklewagon; 09-11-2013 at 04:25 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -7385
    EvilDylan's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    3,353
    vCash:
    9582
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    The funny thing is that my criticism is mostly aimed at Jeff Ireland and the personnel department. I could care less if other fans disagree with me. People with different opinions don't need to be put in their place.
    Is not that you disagree, it's that you act like a douche while doing it.

    A little tact goes a long way.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  6. -7386
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    5,040
    vCash:
    7918
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Opinions are a result of people thinking for themselves and drawing their own conclusions, whether its a right one or a wrong one. With many posters, this process never takes place. Did the dolphins do something? It had to be the right choice. Did the dolphins cut a guy? Oh he sucked. No independent thought process ever occurs. They are incapable of it when it comes to the dolphins

    That isn't having an opinion. That's a mindless drone being a sheep. Defending everything dolphins, whether its henne, Ireland, Sparano or gator day isn't forming an independent opinion. It's being an unabashed homer which is fine if you wanna be one. That's what many fans are. The issue is when the lemmings start attacking the people who are capable of free thought. Ck has recently been a victim of some of them since he's been critical of certain players and I'm not referring to wv cause half the time he's just trolling people but instead the usual cast of characters.
    Opinions can never be wrong. But the fact one's opinion is based on can be wrong.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________


    "....if there is activity in the ball prior to the rubbing action....
    Bill Belichick, Sat Jan 24, 2015

    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7387
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,791
    vCash:
    903
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Comments from an article about Vick not lasting in his new offense:

    He's just dog tired.
    It's a dog eat dog league. But I think this article is barking up the wrong tree.
    His style of play means he's going to get pounded. The coach should put a collar on him.
    They definitely need to keep him on a short leash. They need to save him for the dog day afternoons of the late season.
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I'd say this is being overblown, it's only week 1
    Yeah. His Barkley is worse than his bite.
    http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...gles?eref=sihp

    Jeff Darlington@JeffDarlington

    Something wrong: Wallace ends season on bench. Tannehill ends season on ground. Dolphins end season with loss. Philbin ends season with job.
    Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 4
    Quote Quote  

  8. -7388
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    10,340
    vCash:
    47671
    Thanks / No Thanks
    One more:

    Vick was doggin' it in the 4Q. Too tired to do any hotdoggin'. Doggone it.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -7389
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,912
    vCash:
    14574
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    Is not that you disagree, it's that you act like a douche while doing it.

    A little tact goes a long way.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Does that make me a member of Team Douchebag? My posts are typically short, to the point, and aimed at no one in particular. I generally avoid douchebaggery.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -7390
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    22,087
    vCash:
    55066
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Does that make me a member of Team Douchebag? My posts are typically short, to the point, and aimed at no one in particular. I generally avoid douchebaggery.
    I have to agree with him. Generally, if a person disagrees with me in any way, they are a douche. Do you agree?





    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •