Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 741 of 2944 FirstFirst ... 736737738739740741742743744745746 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 29436

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -7401
    They looked like strong hands.
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    He's just a counter puncher, bro. You threw that left-hand jab out there and he instinctively came with that right-hook. It's just like second-nature to him. From that 'bit' of boxing he did. And by boxing he means that time he hit a speed-bag a few times at Sports Authority.

Speaking of boxing, anyone gonna watch the Pretty Boy Floyd fight?
    I didn't even do anything to him. I was referring to junc, which should have been obvious when I said "stats don't matter", and he flipped his ****. Dude is bipolar I'd bet...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -7402
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

Did you see guys Southbeach flip the **** out at me in the VIP forum...?
    Got a chuckle, but going to steal your thunder a bit. The best relatively recent VIP fail occurred a little over a week ago:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...dictions/page2

Coming from the guy who stressed how educated and superior he was? Oh yeah, burst out laughing.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

3. -7403
    Soul Rebel
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I didn't even do anything to him. I was referring to junc, which should have been obvious when I said "stats don't matter", and he flipped his ****. Dude is bipolar I'd bet...
    Everyone thinks Junc is obnoxious. I don't even think he'd take offense to it.

Quote Quote  

4. -7404
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Quote  

5. -7405
    Administrator
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

Did you see guys Southbeach flip the **** out at me in the VIP forum...?
    lol, that guy. Any disagreement and he loses his ****, which only makes me want to disagree.

Quote Quote  

6. -7406
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    "Who cares how we avoided a war and got a dictator to give up his chemical weapons if we avoided a war and got a dictator to give up his chemical weapons."

Such was Jon Stewart's assessment of the news that Syria might relent and work with Russia to hand its chemical weapons over, avoiding U.S. military intervention.

On Tuesday, Stewart praised John Kerry for bumbling, Magoo-like, into the potential solution by proposing it off-the-cuff as a ridiculous scenario that could never happen.

But when Syria seemed to take the "dickish offer" seriously, there was no celebrating at Fox News. Instead, the network quickly went into shame-spin cycle, characterizing the development as embarrassing and giving Russia the upper hand in our never-ending global pissing contest.

This was apparently, quite enough for Jon Stewart, who launched into a breathless rant:
    I get that Fox opposes the Syria peace plan because its modus operandi is to foment dissent in the form of a relentless, irrational contrarianism to Barack Obama and all things Democratic to advance its ultimate objective of creating a deliberately misinformed body politic whose fear, anger, mistrust and discontent is the manna upon which it sustains its parasitic, succubus like existence, BUT... sorry, I blacked out for a second I was saying something?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

Video in link. Also goes after CNN but to a much less epic degree. Amusing.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7407
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Actually, as obnoxious as Junc is, he still isn't the wost on this site.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

8. -7408
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

Video in link. Also goes after CNN but to a much less epic degree. Amusing.
    That always reminds me of this.

Quote Quote  

9. -7409
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin

the dude has some major issues. Think about it, hes got well over 20k posts here, more than that at ganggreen and who knows how many posts in other forums. It got so bad his wife forbade him from going on forums at home. That's why he never posts after 5 and on weekends. Hes not allowed. Its like clockwork. His first posts come exactly the same time in the morning. Right before 9 when he comes to work. That's all he does at work too. But he doenst think hes got a problem. Just like the alcoholic who thinks everyone else is wrong but him.

If he actually offered something worthwhile it wouldn't be so bad but 99% of his posts is just petty, antagonistic back and forths saying the same thing that hes said thousands of time already. Its not even worth trying to deal with him. Hes much better ignored
    Quote Quote  

10. -7410
    Phins & Philly Sports
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    the dude has some major issues. Think about it, hes got well over 20k posts here, more than that at ganggreen and who knows how many posts in other forums. It got so bad his wife forbade him from going on forums at home. That's why he never posts after 5 and on weekends. Hes not allowed. Its like clockwork. His first posts come exactly the same time in the morning. Right before 9 when he comes to work. That's all he does at work too. But he doenst think hes got a problem. Just like the alcoholic who thinks everyone else is wrong but him.

If he actually offered something worthwhile it wouldn't be so bad but 99% of his posts is just petty, antagonistic back and forths saying the same thing that hes said thousands of time already. Its not even worth trying to deal with him. Hes much better ignored
    I was just bored and looked that up, and you're right on the money. Same times, every day. I'd like to know what his "job" is.
    Quote Quote