Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 744 of 1610 FirstFirst ... 739740741742743744745746747748749 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 16093

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -7431
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,184
    vCash:
    25318
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Any Bills fans who took solace from the fact they almost beat this Patriots team are probably pretty bummed right now.
    This division is wide open.





    Quote Quote  

  2. -7432
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,177
    vCash:
    10688
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I traded Daryl Richardson for David Wilson in my other league. You should have accepted my deal.
    I did offer Powell and either shorts or Austin for colston. I thought it was an equitable trade. The response I got was that if I included Reggie bush I would think about it.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -7433
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,172
    vCash:
    37493
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I did offer Powell and either shorts or Austin for colston. I thought it was an equitable trade. The response I got was that if I included Reggie bush I would think about it.
    I'm looking forward to all the Ridley for Pierre Thomas type deals I'm going to get hit with next week. Have him in both leagues.



    #freespesh
    Quote Quote  

  4. -7434
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,177
    vCash:
    10688
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I'm looking forward to all the Ridley for Pierre Thomas type deals I'm going to get hit with next week. Have him in both leagues.
    Lol. Told you I just can't trust ne rbs. Not saying they won't produce, I was just never able to figure out who would produce and produce consistently.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -7435
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,172
    vCash:
    37493
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Got to hand it to the Jets defensive game plan in this game. Loading up the box to stop the run and playing single high safety with the corners in inside technique. Basically daring Brady to throw it deep. Even if Gronk comes back the Patriots are going to have to find a way to get teams to play 2 deep for their offense to work.

    ---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Lol. Told you I just can't trust ne rbs. Not saying they won't produce, I was just never able to figure out who would produce and produce consistently.
    Oh, and **** you.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -7436
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,493
    vCash:
    9329
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I did offer Powell and either shorts or Austin for colston. I thought it was an equitable trade. The response I got was that if I included Reggie bush I would think about it.
    Can't blame me for trying.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7437
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,177
    vCash:
    10688
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Got to hand it to the Jets defensive game plan in this game. Loading up the box to stop the run and playing single high safety with the corners in inside technique. Basically daring Brady to throw it deep. Even if Gronk comes back the Patriots are going to have to find a way to get teams to play 2 deep for their offense to work.

    ---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------



    Oh, and **** you.
    Say what you want about rex but he knows how to coach a defense. That being said Brady and the receivers did miss on some big plays. Edelman beat Cro earlier and Brady missed him. When amendola comes back it'll help but that's like relying on bill Walton being healthy for a season

    ---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Can't blame me for trying.
    True true. Lol. I did get my receiver though. :p
    Quote Quote  

  8. -7438
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,172
    vCash:
    37493
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Say what you want about rex but he knows how to coach a defense. That being said Brady and the receivers did miss on some big plays. Edelman beat Cro earlier and Brady missed him. When amendola comes back it'll help but that's like relying on bill Walton being healthy for a season
    He'll be healthy for both games against us I'm sure.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -7439
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,493
    vCash:
    9329
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    True true. Lol. I did get my receiver though. :p
    Yea I was actually looking to upgrade my WR #2 spot as well. I don't see Austin or Shorts as that much better than Stevie Johnson or (for now) Edelman. Powell I think is gonna be TD or bust in a lot of games; 30 yards last week and 48 so far this week. So I don't know how often I'd be starting him over Rice, Jackson, or even DeAngelo. I basically downgrade at receiver and get a bench RB. Works better between you and CO because he had Jackson on the bench and was short @ rb with Vereen out.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -7440
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,172
    vCash:
    37493
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've got to admit I thought it was pretty sweet to see a guy I drafted and then released in Joique Bell and mediocre WR in Mike Williams turn into Vincent Jackson. Always glad to see my draft picks do well.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •