Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 802 of 2587 FirstFirst ... 797798799800801802803804805806807 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 25865

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -8011
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    9,611
    vCash:
    11045
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Drinkin a left hand milk stout. It's really nice
    That's by far my favorite stout. There are a dozen breweries here, and at least one micro-brew, that try to emulate it. None come close...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  2. -8012
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    6,898
    vCash:
    21897
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Quote Originally Posted by CirclingWagons View Post
    Silly goy, they're playing you like a tune.




    You can't read.
    I don't understand, who's "playing me like a tune?"
    Enjoy your burrito.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -8013
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    10,146
    vCash:
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    So I'm sitting here watching this pathetically hilarious Vikings/Giants game and suddenly it occurs to me that the abysmal protection Manning and Freeman are getting is exactly the same kind of protection Tannehill has gotten from our OL this year. Yet he's managed to keep the team out of dumpster fire mode and without the weapons that either quarterback has at his disposal, especially Manning.

    We've really got something in that guy. Unfortunately I think his season is about to come to a bloody end before too long.
    Ive been cooking so only been able to catch bits and pieces of the game, but from what ive seen the receivers for both teams have been pretty short bus special as well. Not at all dissimilar then the brain farts our guys get.

    Well, only 4 more first round picks before the line is set and we can really see what Tannehill's ceiling is.

    edit: and right after i make this post, Cruz drops a gimme touchdown


    http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

    Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

  4. -8014
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,522
    vCash:
    31547
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    So I'm sitting here watching this pathetically hilarious Vikings/Giants game and suddenly it occurs to me that the abysmal protection Manning and Freeman are getting is exactly the same kind of protection Tannehill has gotten from our OL this year. Yet he's managed to keep the team out of dumpster fire mode and without the weapons that either quarterback has at his disposal, especially Manning.

    We've really got something in that guy. Unfortunately I think his season is about to come to a bloody end before too long.
    Not that it is a stretch by any means, but I see this game against the Patriots getting ugly pretty quickly. As if the Dolphins weren't going to have a hard enough time, they have to deal with a pissed off Pats team that also just got Gronk back.

    Quote Quote  

  5. -8015
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    13,512
    vCash:
    17906
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    Not that it is a stretch by any means, but I see this game against the Patriots getting ugly pretty quickly. As if the Dolphins weren't going to have a hard enough time, they have to deal with a pissed off Pats team that also just got Gronk back.
    Maybe. But it feels like a game that will be surprisingly close, to me. At least at the beginning I would expect an energized Dolphins team. The Patriots have been struggling all year, especially against divisional opponents who won't let them get away with bull**** as easily as uncommon opponents do. Unfortunately for us the Patriots should be similarly energized, having just lost.



    I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

  6. -8016
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,181
    vCash:
    3427
    Cam Wake 91
    The Miami Dolphins suck, IMO.




    Quote Quote  

  7. -8017
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,522
    vCash:
    31547
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Maybe. But it feels like a game that will be surprisingly close, to me. At least at the beginning I would expect an energized Dolphins team. The Patriots have been struggling all year, especially against divisional opponents who won't let them get away with bull**** as easily as uncommon opponents do. Unfortunately for us the Patriots should be similarly energized, having just lost.
    If they had won, I could see the Patriots not coming out with the same intensity, but since they just came off a loss to the Jets, they'll be extra motivated to get that game. I think it might be close for a half, but I have a hard time seeing us winning this game.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8018
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    13,512
    vCash:
    17906
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    The Miami Dolphins suck, IMO.
    You suck, in everybody's opinion.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -8019
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    10,227
    vCash:
    18762
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Ive been cooking so only been able to catch bits and pieces of the game, but from what ive seen the receivers for both teams have been pretty short bus special as well. Not at all dissimilar then the brain farts our guys get.

    Well, only 4 more first round picks before the line is set and we can really see what Tannehill's ceiling is.

    edit: and right after i make this post, Cruz drops a gimme touchdown
    Well, Hakeem Nicks got me two points so I won in fantasy. Consolation prize, I guess.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

  10. -8020
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,522
    vCash:
    31547
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    This has probably been one of the worst Monday night games I've seen in a while.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 04:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1725
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:16 AM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 12:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •