Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 806 of 2246 FirstFirst ... 801802803804805806807808809810811 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 22453

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -8051
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    9,312
    vCash:
    5331
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    So, I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 4. Looks pretty bad ass.
    Very nice. What preorder stuff did you go with? And for what system?

    Going to order it next month for the PS4. Not sure if im going to be able get the preorder stuff as its after the old systems/PC launch.

    ---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I don't know about that. My face scores very high on smug.
    It'll take some doing, i'll have to fight my way past the ugly.


    Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 4
    Quote Quote  

  2. -8052
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    12,153
    vCash:
    52660
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    It'll take some doing, i'll have to fight my way past the ugly.
    True.



    I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

  3. -8053
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    10,165
    vCash:
    17136
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Very nice. What preorder stuff did you go with? And for what system?

    Going to order it next month for the PS4. Not sure if im going to be able get the preorder stuff as its after the old systems/PC launch.

    ---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------



    It'll take some doing, i'll have to fight my way past the ugly.
    I did Amazon because Gamestop didn't have the PC collector's edition. It seems like Amazon and Gamestop have the best pre-order stuff for it and they seem about equal.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    The Pharcyde:
    Otha Fish
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA0IUwtKwhE
    Quote Quote  

  4. -8054
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    6,044
    vCash:
    17712
    Loc:
    S Florida/Dolphins Nation
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    It wasnt as much the work as it was just a random incident probably brought on by letting his body get run down because of an alcohol problem. Still sucked though. He was a good dude.
    Sorry to hear that. My condolences.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________


    "....if there is activity in the ball prior to the rubbing action....
    Bill Belichick, Sat Jan 24, 2015

    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

  5. -8055
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    6,345
    vCash:
    18247
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Well, I went back out to sea for a while. Then we had a guy (who happened to be the captain, actually) die while diving so we had to come in and Ive been busy ever since. Been a pretty ****ty last week or so. We're hoping to get out again in early November for a bit though.
    Sorry to hear that.

    What kind of fish are you going after and where?
    Enjoy your burrito.

    Quote Quote  

  6. -8056
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    14,067
    vCash:
    21848
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Well, I went back out to sea for a while. Then we had a guy (who happened to be the captain, actually) die while diving so we had to come in and Ive been busy ever since. Been a pretty ****ty last week or so. We're hoping to get out again in early November for a bit though.
    Sorry to hear that.

    Now.................Go **** yourself.
    "Frank's Redhot - I Put That **** On Everything!" ~ Ethel

    Quote Quote  

  7. -8057
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,926
    vCash:
    8814
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Sorry to hear that.

    What kind of fish are you going after and where?
    Lobster in the Bahamas. Pretty much all over the entire Bahama Bank.




    Quote Quote  

  8. -8058
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    12,153
    vCash:
    52660
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Lobster in the Bahamas. Pretty much all over the entire Bahama Bank.
    Is it true what they say that Bahamian Lobsters are lazier than lobsters that come from the Northeast?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -8059
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    10,165
    vCash:
    17136
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I did Amazon because Gamestop didn't have the PC collector's edition. It seems like Amazon and Gamestop have the best pre-order stuff for it and they seem about equal.
    The Amazon version comes with a ship, some costumes, and an extra island full of treasure hunting missions. Gamestop has basically the same stuff, but a different island and the stuff is Captain Morgan themed.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -8060
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    9,312
    vCash:
    5331
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    The Amazon version comes with a ship, some costumes, and an extra island full of treasure hunting missions. Gamestop has basically the same stuff, but a different island and the stuff is Captain Morgan themed.
    Gotcha. Im probably going with Amazon as well, ive had previous frustrations with Gamestop. As well, while not their fault, im still a bit bitter about preordering Bioshock from them when other companies were basically handing you back your money if you bought from them.

    While im sure you know this, and even if you dont you could always grab it when the game comes next week, but just a heads up: they're releasing a seasons pass for the game, which includes yet even more content aside from the upcoming DLC's.
    After how awful AC3s DLC's seemed to end up(i didnt play them), im going to wait for the reviews for AC4 to start coming in before i decide if im going to grab it.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. POFO MOFO Result thread
    By Celtkin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 04:40 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •