Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 811 of 2846 FirstFirst ... 806807808809810811812813814815816 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 28460

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -8101
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    14,881
    vCash:
    41453
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Not to nit pick but it's actually part of the wrasse family. A lot of people do think it is a snapper cause of its taste and how it's also called a hog snapper
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 10-25-2013 at 09:34 PM.



    I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

  2. -8102
    HarryBagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    6,326
    vCash:
    4885
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Whatever pic you posted isn't showing for me but I can only assume it's something telling me how awesome I am
    Quote Quote  

  3. -8103
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,624
    vCash:
    15388
    Seriously why is the POFO totally screwed up?? I can't access the pofo with my comp unless I click the last thread at the forums menu. But on my phone I can get it but unfortunately don't have the options like a comp. Is this just me???





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  4. -8104
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,545
    vCash:
    34156
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Seriously why is the POFO totally screwed up?? I can't access the pofo with my comp unless I click the last thread at the forums menu. But on my phone I can get it but unfortunately don't have the options like a comp. Is this just me???
    I think it is because it works just fine for me.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -8105
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,624
    vCash:
    15388
    I know the site went through some work recently but now I can't get on the pofo at all without major work. I'm getting 404 errors all the time. I don't get it.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -8106
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,624
    vCash:
    15388
    I can get on every other forum link from finheaven but not the POFO. What gives??? Am I banned or something??
    Quote Quote  

  7. -8107
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    10,233
    vCash:
    18828
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    I can get on every other forum link from finheaven but not the POFO. What gives??? Am I banned or something??
    If you're using old bookmarks you might have to change them. I had to when the changes first started.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8108
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    14,881
    vCash:
    41453
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Whatever pic you posted isn't showing for me but I can only assume it's something telling me how awesome I am
    For whatever reason the image got buggered. It's been righted, though of course the delay takes a bit of sting out of my riposte.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -8109
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,624
    vCash:
    15388
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    If you're using old bookmarks you might have to change them. I had to when the changes first started.
    I'm clicking on the pofo link from the forums section. How do I change my bookmarks??
    Quote Quote  

  10. -8110
    HarryBagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    6,326
    vCash:
    4885
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    For whatever reason the image got buggered. It's been righted, though of course the delay takes a bit of sting out of my riposte.
    Nah. It still works and got a laugh out of me.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1725
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •