Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 856 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 851852853854855856857858859860861 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 22483

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -8551
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Sweet! That guy's crazy as Hell.
    Yeah. Was kinda funny. Went downtown to grab some dinner and noticed parking was a little crowded for a Monday. Saddled up to the bar, ordered some food and noticed there was a group of tattooed chicks, many that were pretty hot. There was this guy who must of been like 50 who was getting a lot of attention from them. Puzzled I started talking to him. In between his shots I found out that gwar was playing tonight right next door and he was the lead singer. Pretty funny.
    Quote Quote  

2. -8552
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

3. -8553
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Yeah. Was kinda funny. Went downtown to grab some dinner and noticed parking was a little crowded for a Monday. Saddled up to the bar, ordered some food and noticed there was a group of tattooed chicks, many that were pretty hot. There was this guy who must of been like 50 who was getting a lot of attention from them. Puzzled I started talking to him. In between his shots I found out that gwar was playing tonight right next door and he was the lead singer. Pretty funny.
    Outstanding!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

4. -8554
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    A shooting at the garden state plaza mall, thankfully i was there yesterday not today
    Quote Quote  

5. -8555
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey81701 View Post
    A shooting at the garden state plaza mall, thankfully i was there yesterday not today
    My wife was working there tomorrow. In Canada, she had blizzard days off. Here she gets mass shooting days off. 'Merica!

Quote Quote  

6. -8556
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    New favorite "Finheaven thing": the suggestions that Adam Schefter is this malicious underhanded mastermind trying to save face by tearing down the Dolphins. Its the best thing to come from this entire debacle. Well, second best thing, Incognito's father was the first.

Schefter reports what his sources tell him. He makes fat cash because of his sources. Are they always accurate everytime? No. But then again, none ever are. Why in the ****ing hell would he take his "horrific misreporting" personally? Hes getting paid no matter what, hes getting his screen time, and he knows he gets it right far far more often then wrong.

I swear this fanbase has brain worms.

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 4
    Quote Quote  

7. -8557
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So I found out how Deadspin got the "Incognito's father" story. Apparently someone who posts here also posts on somethingawful.com (I don't post there, but I have two friends who do and this is what they're telling me). The poster over there took my research, found a cached version of the deleted post, and posted it over there. The Deadspin guy apparently got it from that forum, rather than this one. I emailed Beasley late last night but didn't send him a cached version of the post until this morning, after the Deadspin article had already gone viral.

And holy **** did it go viral. I've been so focused on tracking the moment to moment news I didn't even bother to look for other references of it until tonight, but it is ****ing everywhere. Dozens and dozens of sports blogs and forums and everything in between have posted it about. Crazy. Just do a google search for "incognito father" and "message board". Even "incognito" and "thewalrus" are now inexorably linked on the internet, never to be separated. For shame.

The bottom line? Somewhere today, a toady meathead with the last name "Incognito" has said "who the **** is TheWalrus?" And "**** TheWalrus". And that makes me happy.

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

8. -8558
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    So I found out how Deadspin got the "Incognito's father" story. Apparently someone who posts here also posts on somethingawful.com (I don't post there, but I have two friends who do and this is what they're telling me). The poster over there took my research, found a cached version of the deleted post, and posted it over there. The Deadspin guy apparently got it from that forum, rather than this one. I emailed Beasley late last night but didn't send him a cached version of the post until this morning, after the Deadspin article had already gone viral.

And holy **** did it go viral. I've been so focused on tracking the moment to moment news I didn't even bother to look for other references of it until tonight, but it is ****ing everywhere. Dozens and dozens of sports blogs and forums and everything in between have posted it about. Crazy. Just do a google search for "incognito father" and "message board". Even "incognito" and "thewalrus" are now inexorably linked on the internet, never to be separated. For shame.

The bottom line? Somewhere today, a toady meathead with the last name "Incognito" has said "who the **** is TheWalrus?" And "**** TheWalrus". And that makes me happy.
    Whats it like being an internet legend?

Quote Quote  

9. -8559
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Whats it like being an internet legend?
    Quote Quote