Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 925 of 2947 FirstFirst ... 920921922923924925926927928929930 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,250 of 29463

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -9241
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    15,741
    vCash:
    49689
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Weirdo



    I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

  2. -9242
    HarryBagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    6,332
    vCash:
    5571
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Did you know that was dean Norris from breaking bad?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -9243
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    15,741
    vCash:
    49689
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Did you know that was dean Norris from breaking bad?
    I did, yeah. Once you know who he is he pops up all over the place. Remember that scene from Lethal Weapon 2 when they're playing poker at somebody's house (before it blows up)? It's his character's house.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -9244
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    26,418
    vCash:
    106418
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Jeebus, will you crackers please shut the **** up?

    ---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

    I mean crackas.




    Quote Quote  

  5. -9245
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    It's ok to say "I don't know".
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    7,522
    vCash:
    26707
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Cap's shield
    This, gentlemen (and Harry), is why he's the #1 draft pick...and has thunderous nuts.

    Last edited by LouPhinFan; 12-07-2013 at 12:19 AM.
    "I'm much more humble than you would understand."
    Quote Quote  

  6. -9246
    HarryBagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    6,332
    vCash:
    5571
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    So here's how much of a phins fan I am. I'm in New York this weekend for work and in order for me to arrive back home early enough to catch the beginning of the game, I'm lowering myself to fly coach. Frickin coach. I deserve a medal.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -9247
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    It's ok to say "I don't know".
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    7,522
    vCash:
    26707
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Cap's shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    So here's how much of a phins fan I am. I'm in New York this weekend for work and in order for me to arrive back home early enough to catch the beginning of the game, I'm lowering myself to fly coach. Frickin coach. I deserve a medal.
    You sound like a certain satirical poster that ventures around these parts every so often. You enjoy sitting with us poors, we don't bite!!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -9248
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    26,825
    vCash:
    6826
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoPlaystation LogoDeVante Parker's 111972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Jeebus, will you crackers please shut the **** up?

    ---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

    I mean crackas.
    I see what you did there.
    Vote NY8123 for President.
    He promises
    Free hand lotion for everyone.



    Quote Quote  

  9. -9249
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    10,222
    vCash:
    21227
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post


    Fascinating video. Makes me wonder about who in this thread might be related to ol' King John. Locke is Persian, so I assume he's out. Harry is Croatian, as well as either Scandanavian or Russian, I think. Can't remember exactly. Rob is half Cuban like me. I don't know what the other half is but because of his avatar I've always assumed it was African American (is that wrong? ). I don't know about the rest of you. GoonBoss is Russian but he's not exactly a regular. Spesh strikes me as being Irish. What with the drunkenness... though the Irish are posers at drinking compared to the Scots. What about the rest of you pieces of genetic garbage?

    I've traced my own male line back to a German professor who emigrated in 1752, and other direct descendants back to Scotland, Wales and Spain (including some Basque!). Apparently I'm also partly Jewish (through my Spanish side) and -- like anyone whose family has been in America for a long time -- part African American, making me a friend and enemy to all. The odd part was, England never came up, except as an assumption through my Scottish and Welsh ancestors. So who knows.
    It's actually possible that I might. I'm mostly white, despite my dark complexion. My dad's mom was German and dad Iranian. My mom is half German and half Swedish. That makes me 3/4 white, which is hard to believe when looking at me...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  10. -9250
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    11,469
    vCash:
    12892
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post

    Fascinating video. Makes me wonder about who in this thread might be related to ol' King John. Locke is Persian, so I assume he's out. Harry is Croatian, as well as either Scandanavian or Russian, I think. Can't remember exactly. Rob is half Cuban like me. I don't know what the other half is but because of his avatar I've always assumed it was African American (is that wrong? ). I don't know about the rest of you. GoonBoss is Russian but he's not exactly a regular. Spesh strikes me as being Irish. What with the drunkenness... though the Irish are posers at drinking compared to the Scots. What about the rest of you pieces of genetic garbage?

    I've traced my own male line back to a German professor who emigrated in 1752, and other direct descendants back to Scotland, Wales and Spain (including some Basque!). Apparently I'm also partly Jewish (through my Spanish side) and -- like anyone whose family has been in America for a long time -- part African American, making me a friend and enemy to all. The odd part was, England never came up, except as an assumption through my Scottish and Welsh ancestors. So who knows.
    I suppose i should be offended...if that wasnt completely true.

    Im only vaguely aware of my heritage, only had a passing interest in it, but i have strong Irish roots. From what i can recall, the vast majority of my ancestors were from there. I had a European grandmother that came to America to escape the Nazi advance(not sure where she was from...i feel like these are things i should know ) but thats about the only deviation that comes immediately to mind.

    Suffice it to say, my attraction to pasty white redheads would make Jared envious.


    http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

    Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1725
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •