Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 942 of 2947 FirstFirst ... 937938939940941942943944945946947 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 29464

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -9411
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    I wonder if I can get the pants on head ******** thing to stick like brain worms did.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

2. -9412
    Administrator
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Sometimes it amazes me that the main forum is this delusional. Ireland pulls a couple of good players from other teams' practice squads (meaning they did the scouting) and it somehow absloves his terrible second and third round picks and the fact that he was responsible for the messes the new players kind of covered up in the first place. The main forum is clearly pants on head ********.
    They somehow don't see the problem with a guy from another team's practice squad starting over his 2nd and 3rd round picks. Amazing.

Quote Quote  

3. -9413
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    They somehow don't see the problem with a guy from another team's practice squad starting over his 2nd and 3rd round picks. Amazing.
    Like I said,

[IMG]http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/12/pantsonhead********-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

4. -9414
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Reading how everyone is trying to circumvent the H.ater filter(myself included right now i guess ) is absolutely hilarious. Crazy must have been in a panic before figuring out how to get around that.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

5. -9415
    They all float down here.
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    the same game every week with this team. Those close losses hurt right now, but I like Detroit tomorrow night and New England next week. I can't imagine how much of an insufferable ass cd305 is right now.
    Quote Quote  

6. -9416
    Soul Rebel
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey81701 View Post
    Whoever changed H.ater to Brady thank you. The tannehill brady thread is hilarious
    Link? Seems like there's three pages of new threads since I left this morning.

Quote Quote  

7. -9417
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Link? Seems like there's three pages of new threads since I left this morning.
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....row-and-man-up

This one perhaps? Nawledge kept posting about all the oranges.
    Quote Quote  

8. -9418
    Soul Rebel
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Phin
    I'm an Ireland brady...not a Tannehill brady...
    Quote of the thread.

Surprising that a thread like that would take an immediate nosedive. I depths charged it. I'd have to give out like 10 infractions to clean that thing up.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9419
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    I'm hungry. I think I'm going to heat up some mac and cheese.
    Quote Quote  

10. -9420
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    So like I said in my notes and observations thread -- and forgive me for tooting my own horn but my preview ended up being pretty goddamn accurate for once -- but I watched the balance of the game in the backseat of a car on the way from Austin to Dallas. And on a stream, too. Not any official site. And if you've driven I-10 between Austin and Dallas you know that there are parts of it that get so desolate you have no cell phone service and it's hard to keep your patience and concentration with a ****ty stream when you're exhausted and hungover and sporting wounds you don't know how you got and trying to fight off the motion sickness and... anyway, no worries, we won.

Anyway, I'm back in Dallas now and this is the first calm hours of the whole trip. Pretty cool day for a Dolphins fan. I wish I had more time to savor it. The latest noise is a friend of mine who tasered by brother for the offense of falling asleep too early. It was documented by no less than two phones. Don't ask me why this **** goes on. It's not like we're kids anymore.

Like I said in the FF thread I was at a charity event earlier wearing a Dolphins shirt and watched Antonio Brown run wild. That made me feel good about it. I didn't give two ****s about fantasy football as I was trying to keep track of the Dolphins, so it feels good to have karma come my way. Rob would be proud of me for keeping my mind on immediate concerns. Right now it's finally my turn to have the good guest room in the house and I'm nursing a Blue Moon that should take me to sleep without giving me the headache that comes from cutting things off too early.

Adios, muchachos. Good to see you back, tyler. Glad you didn't ruin it.

PS: Not for nothing, but my dad texted me earlier and told me he watched the game at a bar between two sets of Patriots fans... and watched them take the long walk of shame out of the bar. My experience watching the Dolphins game will be one I'll always remember but it probably won't top that. Patriots fans are the ****ing worst. Worse than Jets fans.

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote