Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 942 of 1593 FirstFirst ... 937938939940941942943944945946947 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 15924

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -9411
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    what should i get, the ps4 or the xbox 1? im guessing ps4
    If you want the best system, get a gaming PC. If you want the lesser of two evils, the PS4 is $100 cheaper, more powerful, and it doesn't spy on you. Also, you can play used games on it without paying a fee.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Devin Townsend Project: Kingdom (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZjziohaPc
    Quote Quote  

2. -9412
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    If you want the best system, get a gaming PC. If you want the lesser of two evils, the PS4 is $100 cheaper, more powerful, and it doesn't spy on you. Also, you can play used games on it without paying a fee.
    I have a gaming PC but I like the consoles better cause I like sitting on my couch playing on a huge flat screen tv.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Leaving for Texas in a few hours to spend a week having fun/drinking with friends. I wonder how many laws will get broken this time. The average for this crew is pretty high. Did I ever tell you guys about the time we cut down a 30 ft tall live oak and hauled it up three flights of stairs into an apartment? That's the caliber of people I'm talking about.

Anyway, hopefully no major injuries happen to players on my team before then. Not sure how much I'll be able to monitor it. I actually wonder how much of the game I'll be able to watch, honestly. It's cold and ****ing snowing there, so I'm sensing it's going to be a Northern Russia type trip. Then again, we're all getting older, so the binge drinking/somehow avoid incarceration thing is more of a special occasion now.

With my last breath, I curse Harry Bagpipe!
    I hope Peyton gets mauled by a liger just as your taking off
    Quote Quote  

3. -9413
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I have a gaming PC but I like the consoles better cause I like sitting on my couch playing on a huge flat screen tv.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I hope Peyton gets mauled by a liger just as your taking off
    That's actually what I use instead of a monitor. I do understand, though. I'll be getting a PS4 at some point. I'm thinking about it now, but there aren't any games out that I want to play right now. I already have Ass Creed 4 on PC. I do want to play The Order 1886 and FFXV, but who knows when they're coming out?
    Quote Quote  

4. -9414
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stumbled upon this completely by accident, but it's pretty interesting. Roy Dotrice the narrator for most of the ASOIAF audiobooks says @00:32 of this video that George told him the 6th book is "nearly ready" and they could be ready to record soon. Hope so.

Quote Quote  

5. -9415
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I distrust GRRM's definition of soon.

Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Stumbled upon this completely by accident, but it's pretty interesting. Roy Dotrice the narrator for most of the ASOIAF audiobooks says @00:32 of this video that George told him the 6th book is "nearly ready" and they could be ready to record soon. Hope so.

Quote Quote  

6. -9416
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As do I. Martin just seems to enjoy dragging his ass on these things. I'm dreading how long it will take him to finish the last one. But I'm just so eager to find out what happens with this impending battle between King Stannis and Roose Bolton. Two characters I love.
    Quote Quote  

7. -9417
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He was always confrontational, but he was knowledgeable and capable of intelligent debate. He even won best enemy poster for a few years.
    When Sanchez was injured and declared out for the season his world came crashing down.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

8. -9418
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As do I. Martin just seems to enjoy dragging his ass on these things. I'm dreading how long it will take him to finish the last one. But I'm just so eager to find out what happens with this impending battle between King Stannis and Roose Bolton. Two characters I love.
    Then we'll get to see the northern forces finish off the winner and declare Jon King in the North.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9419
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Then we'll get to see the northern forces finish off the winner and declare Jon King in the North.
    That might happen, but I think near the end of the book is when Jon will find out his parents were Ned and Lyanna Stark. That is, if he's even alive.
    Quote Quote  

10. -9420
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That might happen, but I think near the end of the book is when Jon will find out his parents were Ned and Lyanna Stark. That is, if he's even alive.
    Incest action, or did you mean
    Spoiler 
    ?
    Quote Quote