Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 942 of 2247 FirstFirst ... 937938939940941942943944945946947 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 22470

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -9411
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,926
    vCash:
    8814
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Didn't you just get back from fishing for a giant whale?
    I wish.




    Quote Quote  

  2. -9412
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    10,165
    vCash:
    17136
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I wish.
    Good job, Ahab.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    The Pharcyde:
    Otha Fish
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA0IUwtKwhE
    Quote Quote  

  3. -9413
    Piglizard's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,916
    vCash:
    7237
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    CD305 is such a tool. Lol. There's gotta be some year end award that could be made that would fit him perfectly. I know Nublar wins biggest homer every year but there's gotta be something for cd305.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -9414
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,926
    vCash:
    8814
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Looks like I either got home just in time to see the Dolphins turn the corner or just in time to see them get spanked and sent back to irrelevance. Wonderful.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -9415
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    10,165
    vCash:
    17136
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    CD305 is such a tool. Lol. There's gotta be some year end award that could be made that would fit him perfectly. I know Nublar wins biggest homer every year but there's gotta be something for cd305.
    See my previous post.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -9416
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    25,839
    vCash:
    12063
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoPlaystation LogoDeVante Parker's 111972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Looks like I either got home just in time to see the Dolphins turn the corner or just in time to see them get spanked and sent back to irrelevance. Wonderful.
    I think they played better without you watching so you know what you gotta do


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Now when I go to the bathroom I find out who my friends are." - Jake Scott after both broken hands were in casts following the 1972 season

    Quote Quote  

  7. -9417
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,926
    vCash:
    8814
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I think they played better without you watching so you know what you gotta do


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its scary how correct this is. I got to watch the full Bucs game. Disaster. Got to watch the first half of the Jets game. Monkeys ****ing a football. Seems we did OK aside from the games and parts of games I saw.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -9418
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,485
    vCash:
    29453
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Its scary how correct this is. I got to watch the full Bucs game. Disaster. Got to watch the first half of the Jets game. Monkeys ****ing a football. Seems we did OK aside from the games and parts of games I saw.
    If the Dolphins lose, I'm blaming you.

    Quote Quote  

  9. -9419
    JamesBW43's Avatar
    You're standing on my neck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    4,100
    vCash:
    8541
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sherman is really pissing me off so far.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -9420
    JamesBW43's Avatar
    You're standing on my neck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    4,100
    vCash:
    8541
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How many ****ing times are you going to let them throw a quick pass before tighten up the coverage coyle
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. POFO MOFO Result thread
    By Celtkin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 04:40 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •