Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 965 of 2834 FirstFirst ... 960961962963964965966967968969970 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 28336

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -9641
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    We need him here for an OC five seconds after it happens.
    I wouldnt turn down Chud but id still prefer Kubiak. Dude fits in damn near perfectly for what we are attempting to do. Well, "attempting" is a bit off. "Want to do but way too ****ing incompetent" would probably be more accurate.

If we bring in Chuds its almost a requirement that we go out and get a tight end. And Ireland and tight ends havent gone together to well. And yeah, im operating on the assumption that we are keeping Ireland.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I usually see hartline and a couple of other phins at this bar I usually go to on Sunday nights to watch the game. Curious if ill see them tonight.
    Try not to point and laugh.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

2. -9642
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    I would definitely go after Greg Olsen in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I wouldnt turn down Chud but id still prefer Kubiak. Dude fits in damn near perfectly for what we are attempting to do. Well, "attempting" is a bit off. "Want to do but way too ****ing incompetent" would probably be more accurate.

If we bring in Chuds its almost a requirement that we go out and get a tight end. And Ireland and tight ends havent gone together to well. And yeah, im operating on the assumption that we are keeping Ireland.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Try not to point and laugh.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

3. -9643
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Rob Chudzinski is going to be fired in the next few hours.

Insane. That front office gave that man nothing to work with then, started selling off the team for spare parts after week 2, and now they are throwing him out. Obviously i dont agree with their decision, but i respect their willingness to say "okay, this isnt working, lets fix this now".

What a novel concept.
    Would much prefer Gary Kubiak. Chud left on bad terms with the Panthers (trust issues with the players... the quote I'm thinking of came from Steve Smith, and look how they're actually better these days with Mike Shula) and now there's bad noise coming from the Browns about trust issues with the players.

No thanks.

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

4. -9644
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Wallace17Miami has created nine threads today. Nine. And they're all saying pretty much exactly the same ****. Could a mod give this douchenozzle an infraction and some time in the booby hatch, please?
    Quote Quote  

5. -9645
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Wallace17Miami has created nine threads today. Nine. And they're all saying pretty much exactly the same ****. Could a mod give this douchenozzle an infraction and some time in the booby hatch, please?
    I was thinking the same thing. Was gonna say something to him in one of his threads but figured he'd want the attention. Guys worse than shouright
    Quote Quote  

6. -9646
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Would much prefer Gary Kubiak. Chud left on bad terms with the Panthers (trust issues with the players... the quote I'm thinking of came from Steve Smith, and look how they're actually better these days with Mike Shula) and now there's bad noise coming from the Browns about trust issues with the players.

No thanks.
    The year before, everyone on that offense was gushing about him(especially Smith) and his ability to dissect the game. There were comparisons to Bill Walsh. Then they turned on him after he left. None of that is uncommon, and there can be easy explanations that explain both reactions, but i kind of canceled them out.

That said, i agree its telling that rumors are floating up that Browns players dont trust him. Its more then fair to judge him in Cleveland. If that proves to be the case, then i could get behind firing him. As it is, its hard not to look at the job that front office has done and conclude "damn, no one could have won there". One might justify all the quarterback juggling(or put that on Chud), one could admit the Richardson trade was shrewd, but shopping Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron? How idiotic does that look in hindsight?
    Quote Quote  

7. -9647
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    In more positive/nerdy news, I finally put the Edward Kenway statue together and it looks pretty cool. Not worth what I payed for the limited edition, but lemonade from lemons.
    Quote Quote  

8. -9648
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    MRI for hartline tomorrow.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9649
    Administrator
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I usually see hartline and a couple of other phins at this bar I usually go to on Sunday nights to watch the game. Curious if ill see them tonight.
    I bet they order frozen daiquiris.

Quote Quote  

10. -9650
    Administrator
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    That requires putting effort in on a **** Sunday, which is asking a bit much. There's always next year...I mean, tomorrow.
    Quote Quote