Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A fake conservative says what?

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    I like people who stick to their guns too. I don't like the uber partisans either, right or left. The Occupy douchebags are just as bad as the Tea Party as far as I'm concerned.

It's a shame really. I was rooting for both in the beginning. Everytime something good comes along it gets hijacked.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    I wish people understood this

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Most people think of Conservatives as Pro-life anti gay marriage pro gun 100% anti illegal-immigration mostly on social issues I think is what most people think of as a Conservative.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    It's a shame really. I was rooting for both in the beginning. Everytime something good comes along it gets hijacked.
    I agree. I was a fan of both at the start, too. Then the tea party got hijacked by neo-cons, the no-compromisers/Norquist types, religious nutjobs, and anti-government militia-types, and the Occupy movement could never get an actual leader nor ever come out with what they actually stood for, and then got hijacked by hipsters.

Damn shame.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I remeber when the Tea Party first came out they were more of A libertarin type movement and many of them supported Ron Paul then a bunch of right wing religous nut jobs hijacked it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree. I was a fan of both at the start, too. Then the tea party got hijacked by neo-cons, the no-compromisers/Norquist types, religious nutjobs, and anti-government militia-types, and the Occupy movement could never get an actual leader nor ever come out with what they actually stood for, and then gothijacked by hipsters.

Damn shame.
    Quote of the night.

It' funny really. With all that hooting and howling between Occupy and Tea Party we still got left with Obama vs. Romney. The whole thing is rigged.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect23 View Post
    I remeber when the Tea Party first came out they were more of A libertarin type movement and many of them supported Ron Paul then a bunch of right wing religous nut jobs hijacked it.
    Glenn Beck and Fox News. Everytime I hear that guy call himself a libertarian I wanna punch myself.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I agree. I was a fan of both at the start, too. Then the tea party got hijacked by neo-cons, the no-compromisers/Norquist types, religious nutjobs, and anti-government militia-types, and the Occupy movement could never get an actual leader nor ever come out with what they actually stood for, and then got hijacked by hipsters.

Damn shame.
    The day the Iphone4 came out the Occupy crowds went down by 50%.....

gonna let that marinate for everybody..
    Quote Quote  

8. -18

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Glenn Beck and Fox News. Everytime I hear that guy call himself a libertarian I wanna punch myself.
    I feel the same exact way Glenn Beck is a disgrace to libertarians and giving them a bad name I used to feel bad for the guy for how he was always the butt of all political jokes from correspondents and far left Liberals but in a interview he said of all the Republicans running for president the 2 he really liked were Michelle Bachman and Rick Santorum when he said that my first thought was this guy deserves every bit of negativity he has towards him.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect23 View Post
    I feel the same exact way Glenn Beck is a disgrace to libertarians and giving them a bad name I used to feel bad for the guy for how he was always the butt of all political jokes from correspondents and far left Liberals but in a interview he said of all the Republicans running for president the 2 he really liked were Michelle Bachman and Rick Santorum when he said that my first thought was this guy deserves every bit of negativity he has towards him.
    He's a phony.
    Quote Quote