Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Finheaven

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Finheaven

I know I' going to get flack for this but like most of you I am a long time die-hard fins fan. I found finheaven about 10 years ago and check this site for the most current news a couple times a day. Over the last couple months I have notices that the main stories (currently about Hartline) stay up for sooooo long I get soooo sick of seeing the same thing over and over. I also notice that if I goto the NFL/fins site there is more current info.... Whats going on??? I know its the offseason but come on people!!! :o)
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bro if you see something new and worth while please post it so we can talk about that rather then re-hash the same old topic. Another possibility is to join VIP.

Thanks,

John

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN70 View Post
    I know I' going to get flack for this but like most of you I am a long time die-hard fins fan. I found finheaven about 10 years ago and check this site for the most current news a couple times a day. Over the last couple months I have notices that the main stories (currently about Hartline) stay up for sooooo long I get soooo sick of seeing the same thing over and over. I also notice that if I goto the NFL/fins site there is more current info.... Whats going on??? I know its the offseason but come on people!!! :o)
    Not really much going on right now to replace the front page story. As soon as training camp begins the front page will be updated more often with news, right now is just a dead period in the NFL.

Also, we are always looking for columnists to write original pieces for the front page. If anyone wants to contribute, write something up and send it to myself or fin-atic for review. If we like what we see, it may go up on the front page. Don't be offended though if we respond with comments or suggestions. We have high standards when it comes to original commentary.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey I gotta agree when I go to Google and Google "Miami Dolphins" then hit news, past 24 hours and the same 10 stories pop up you know it is a dead zone.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    If I had any flack to give its that you as a long time member (thanks btw) have all of 10 posts. Now I'm not going to critisize someone for not having thousands of posts, but there comes a point where someone who reads and lurks and doesn't contribute in a meaningful way, really shouldn't complain.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is completely off topic, so sorry in advance, but I am unable to start a new thread, so how can I even introduce myself to the forum
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestmount View Post
    This is completely off topic, so sorry in advance, but I am unable to start a new thread, so how can I even introduce myself to the forum
    Option 1: Move around the forums and add to the conversations. After a you hit a certain post count you can start threads. Please don't post 1,2,3 etc...of they will be erased as spam. Just have a conversation or two and get that count up a little bit and you will be fine.

or

Option 2: Join the VIP.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Each thread is updated news. I don't see why the front story is an issue at all. Hell, I don't ever even look at it TBH.
    Quote Quote