Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: "Skip the orgasms-What's the point?"

  1. -11
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,448
    vCash:
    6577
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Hey, it always is for me ... I mean, um ...

    If you're done in 120 seconds more power to you. If you had the stupidity that the guy has withholding your getting off, I don't think you'd be content in humping some broad for 100 seconds and then pulling out to go eat a ****ing sammich.

    Could be wrong though



    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,308
    vCash:
    10451
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    If you're done in 120 seconds more power to you. If you had the stupidity that the guy has withholding your getting off, I don't think you'd be content in humping some broad for 100 seconds and then pulling out to go eat a ****ing sammich.

    Could be wrong though
    Maybe you can just wipe the sammich mayo all over her and have her wipe that off instead.

    This is the same type of offensive philosophy that Tony instilled, lets say **** the touchdowns and go for field goals, it is more "inclusive" to more of the team!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Wildbill3's Avatar
    Misery Loves Company

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    25,129
    vCash:
    6621
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    um. at least someone should orgasim during sex. otherwise wtf is the point?
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,565
    vCash:
    6998
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    um. at least someone should orgasim during sex. otherwise wtf is the point?
    And if its only gonna be one of us, its damn sure gonna be me. I can win that race every time.




    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    COphinphan89's Avatar
    Ours is the fury.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    5,847
    vCash:
    5458
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bull****. $1000 says the guy just goes and finishes himself off in the can if he doesn't blow it during.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the next coach of our Miami Dolphins!

    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,782
    vCash:
    13451
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Bull****. $1000 says the guy just goes and finishes himself off in the can if he doesn't blow it during.
    I think that may have also happened in the movie.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,648
    vCash:
    21385
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Has the painful subject of "Blue Balls" ever occurred to any of these idiots?






    "Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    cbreeden's Avatar
    Pimpin' ain't easy

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2007
    Posts:
    705
    vCash:
    2206
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Has the painful subject of "Blue Balls" ever occurred to any of these idiots?
    Obviously not. And not to mention the fact the next time one of these morons actually succeeds in culmination....he might just shoot a hole in the wall across the room. Heaven help the poor girl if she was in the act of falatio....liable to get her head blown off!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,308
    vCash:
    10451
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbreeden View Post
    Obviously not. And not to mention the fact the next time one of these morons actually succeeds in culmination....he might just shoot a hole in the wall across the room. Heaven help the poor girl if she was in the act of falatio....liable to get her head blown off!
    Nothing better than a good ol' bout of whiskey Dick. I mean give me some rum, bourbon or gin and you could hit that ****er with a hammer and it isn't going down till it blows!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    cbreeden's Avatar
    Pimpin' ain't easy

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2007
    Posts:
    705
    vCash:
    2206
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Nothing better than a good ol' bout of whiskey Dick. I mean give me some rum, bourbon or gin and you could hit that ****er with a hammer and it isn't going down till it blows!
    That's just too damned visual.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Dion Jordon "sky's the limit" scores (2) 2 point conversions.
    By Phindog in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 03:56 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. National "Skip" day tommorow
    By K-train in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 05:13 PM
  5. A point about "causes", "movements", "agendas".
    By PhinPhan1227 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •