Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: FinHeaven Lurkers :: Get ITT

1. -181
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Here's our winner.

Can we get this man something?

Can we get him some kind of "FinHeaven Sasquatch Lurker" badge?

Dude has two posts in almost six years. That's remarkable.

DolfanMD, THANK YOU for posting. Hope you're looking forward to the season as well as many more years on FinHeaven.

POST MORE!

Perhaps we could come up with an award for whoever can get the troll from the north with over 20,000 posts on an enemy board to stop posting.

And it's nice to see our lurkers acknowledge their existence here.

Sasquatch lurker
    Quote Quote  

2. -182
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    because the moderators only have opinoins of other mods, I have been on this site for 7 years and over 1880 posts and still only have 1 green tick mark and I had to ask for that one. LOL
    Just gave you rep, you have two now
    Quote Quote  

3. -183
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    because the moderators only have opinoins of other mods, I have been on this site for 7 years and over 1880 posts and still only have 1 green tick mark and I had to ask for that one. LOL
    Wat. The first part isnt even remotely true lol. When it comes to opinions on football, we are a pretty diverse group.

As for the rep, I just hit you up there. The feature really isnt used as much sine we have the "Thanks" feature now, although I occasionally still get hit with negative rep for Lounge posts from dudes Ive never even seen post that clearly dont have a sense a humor lol.

Quote Quote  

4. -184
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I suppose i'll do a post to humor you.

Honestly, I look at this board on a daily basis, but never post. I'm mainly here to just see what kind of information is going on with the Dolphins. It's just easier to come here, and see every little detail about the Dolphins, rather than going through NFL's website and barely seeing anything at all. So i'll look at interesting posts, and than just wonder what the general consensus of the Dolphin population about certain things are, (Drafting Ryan Tannehill, Joe Philbin's job in his first year, etc...) And than I can compare that with my own views to see if i'm being too blindingly optimistic, or what have you.

One thing that has stuck out with me, is that a fellow by the name of NYJUNC is in serious denial. =)
    Quote Quote  

5. -185
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    dude i would not even have made an account if you didn't need to be members to read the forum.
    Quote Quote  

6. -186
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cheyenne, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm the meaning of a lurker I guess seeing as I've been a member for over 10 years and don't even have 1000 posts yet. I guess the reason I rarely post is I figure there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said already. Also, as the community here grew, the quality of posts fell dramatically imho. There is quite a bit of infighting and I don't really want to be involved in it. Sometimes when Vark and Junc go at it, it tends to become so juvenile that it ends up like a couple kids trying to use the biggest words they can to try and look superior. Vark is funny as hell btw...one of my favorite posters. I come here daily because I trust this forum to provide me with the fastest and most accurate Miami Dolphin info. It's weird because I feel like I've gotten to know a few of you quite well over there years even though I'm pretty much in the shadows. Creepy.
    Quote Quote  

7. -187
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've posted 3 times in 4 years. I followed this site from before it was hacked and I doubt I posted much then either. Just not a huge fan of getting in web fights.
    Quote Quote  

8. -188
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I haven't been posting much ever, mainly because by the time I get to a thread the points I would make are already stated OR I just don't feel like what I would say would contribute to the conversation any.
    Quote Quote  

9. -189
    New Mexico Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have always wondered how so many people have so many posts. Then I read all the posts where certain people say things like.

"exactly"
    or
    "I agree"

and that's the whole post..

And I am thinking, whats the point if I don't have something truly interesting to say, why bother? I am no football expert and I only have something valuable to say about once a week and I feel like that's plenty. I am here every day and I love this forum but I really enjoy lurking.

One thing I like about finheaven compared to GangGreen forum (where I lurk exclusively) Is that over there you have a bunch of people pretending to be really educated in philosophy/critical thinking. Its hilarious to me to watch people say things like . "dude your using a logical fallacy" or "nice straw man argument but I think not". And this is not just a few posts. I see this kind of post over there in nearly every popular thread. Its like Gang Green is all in their first year of college and they really really want to prove to other jets fans that the money they spent on classes is making them intelligent.

The other thing that is nice about Finheaven is that we don't spend as much time as Gang Green making fun of other people because of their grammar or superficial things. It does happen here but its not even close to as bad.

I also love seeing Gang Green threads where NYjunc is called out for being too much of a homer by his own people. Then he comes here and posts and to us we wonder why he seems like he is in fantasyland.
    Last edited by catch22; 01-26-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -190
    SimplyCJ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elkton, MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't post very often due to the various categories of ppl online. There are people who just rip anything people say, people who are irrational for good or for bad, the negative ppl who just hate everything the dolphins do and the people who play mmqb after every loss that just drive me crazy. I actually would consider myself to have a very good football knowledge but some people are just too much especially after the draft, FA and games.

Check out my blog for more articles http://www.simplyphins.com
    Quote Quote