Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FinHeaven Lurkers :: Get ITT

1. -91
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket656 View Post
    Lol to be honest I don't even remember what you had been pissed about to say that but I think it was probably something to do with the whole pat white situation back in the day. I still remember to this day watching that draft and my aunt whose also a fins fan(but not very educated on what's going on) calls and is like yay the dolphins drafted a qb!! And I'm like nooo they did it all wrong that guys gunna get crushed and man did he get it during that steelers game.
    EDIT: it was actually about that water park oh man I gotta go back and reread some threads from back in the day.
    Looks like the waterpark thread was started because Ross retained Sparano after going behind his back to hire Harbaugh lol.

What a ****ing monkey **** show.

Quote Quote  

2. -92
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im pretty sure i have to be pretty high on the list of lurkers, ive been here for a longgg time and have a low post count, just recently ive been padding my "stats"
    Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've been here for a while, but I don't post for a few reasons. My biggest reason is that I don't have time to respond quickly enough before a thread is 15 pages long; the other is that "elitist" posters seem to use post count as a tool against those of us who lurk. My opinion is better than your's because I have 10,000 more posts, which isn't always true.
    I'm not a Mets fan, but I can relate:
    "Being a Mets Fan is like being in love with an Alcoholic. "people ask why don't you just leave them" We Can't "cause we love them". Even though we know they are not going to change..." - Jim Breuer

Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good thread ... I come for the information/news
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zachequalsgod View Post
    I've been here for a while, but I don't post for a few reasons. My biggest reason is that I don't have time to respond quickly enough before a thread is 15 pages long; the other is that "elitist" posters seem to use post count as a tool against those of us who lurk. My opinion is better than your's because I have 10,000 more posts, which isn't always true.
    Eh, don't buy that at all.

Sounds like you use post count to place value on opinion.

If we cover up user names and post counts and just read replies, opinions are still opinions with personal value and bring something to the forum regardless of tenure and/or post "wealth."

A lot of you are losing sight of what the true purpose of a message board is.

So people have daytime jobs and they're busy people. This is America. People have things to do.

Then you have people like me, who have kush government jobs and do a whole lot of nothing other than waste time at the office on a message board. I'm close to 30,000 post. That's a lot of typing.

And a lot of typing "sounds" like a lot of "work" being done to the untrained...ear.

Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah I used to think the higher the post count the better the poster but really there are those who have low post counts that offer very valuable opinions to the board.

To use post count as an indicator of someones opinion added value is like using hair style to determine intelligence.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Yeah I used to think the higher the post count the better the poster but really there are those who have low post counts that offer very valuable opinions to the board.

To use post count as an indicator of someones opinion added value is like using hair style to determine intelligence.
    Awsi Dooger is probably far and away the best post-for-post poster on this board.

Dude has like 4000 posts over a decade.
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do I win the award?

I post very infrequently. I guess my only excuse is that my posts tend to lead to my admiration of Jay Fiedler. I've come to realize that not many Miami Dolphins fans share the same sentiment and so I'm left feeling lonely again. ... But since this is my first post in months, can I remind everyone about this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/miami-dolp...edler-s-choice

Jay, you are missed even if only by me.
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just enjoy reading the posts honestly. Maybe I'll contribute more. I dunno. lol
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotoners! View Post
    I just enjoy reading the posts honestly. Maybe I'll contribute more. I dunno. lol
    That's a great username lolol.
    Quote Quote