Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rice Rice Baby

1. -11
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I've said this on here before, but I think your giving the average Willard Mitt Romney supporter too much credit as open-minded, free thinking, culturally advanced citizens.

Let's play a game, it's called "Find the Black guy"

If you want all the elderly, & white middle-America vote you can get, you don't make a women your VP, you don't make a black man your VP, and you certainly don't make a black-woman your VP; regardless of qualifications. It's the sad, sad truth, & it won't happen.
    There are some possible hispanics in the first one.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Also, how would making more connections to Bush possibly help Romney?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    There are some possible hispanics in the first one.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------
    Also, how would making more connections to Bush possibly help Romney?
    That's the big one as far as I'm concerned. It may not be fair, but the fact is, she was a big part of that mess. The more he can separate himself, the better off he'll be.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe the GOP's decided the third time will be the charm with a Bush Administration.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    Maybe the GOP's decided the third time will be the charm with a Bush Administration.
    That's why Jeb is biding his time.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

No Thanks.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've said this on here before, but I think your giving the average Willard Mitt Romney supporter too much credit as open-minded, free thinking, culturally advanced citizens.

Let's play a game, it's called "Find the Black guy"

If you want all the elderly, & white middle-America vote you can get, you don't make a women your VP, you don't make a black man your VP, and you certainly don't make a black-woman your VP; regardless of qualifications. It's the sad, sad truth, & it won't happen.
    lol. you guys are obsessed with race. what difference does it make what romneys supporters look like? herman cain had majority white support, your hero ron paul had majority white support. we all know that the black population will vote for obama, so will students, mainly because students dont like paying their tuition.

marco rubio is probably the republican favorite for VP consideration, he is hispanic. i dont hear anybody making snarky racial comments about conservatives voting for a romney/rubio ticket. i think many of you have you preconcieved ideas of what people will and wont vote for. rice is liked by much of the republican base, she would draw a ton of support.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We've had enough of the race card politics. It's stupid and dumb.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    lol. you guys are obsessed with race. what difference does it make what romneys supporters look like? herman cain had majority white support, your hero ron paul had majority white support. we all know that the black population will vote for obama, so will students, mainly because students dont like paying their tuition.

marco rubio is probably the republican favorite for VP consideration, he is hispanic. i dont hear anybody making snarky racial comments about conservatives voting for a romney/rubio ticket. i think many of you have you preconcieved ideas of what people will and wont vote for. rice is liked by much of the republican base, she would draw a ton of support.
    Lol alright if you say so, there's a difference between what should be and what is.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol alright if you say so, there's a difference between what should be and what is.
    another insightful post. please tell me since you know so much about race relations. why does marco rubio have such good standing with the "conservative" movement and the tea party, if they are all full of a bunch of bigots? why does herman cain do so well with white america? oh yea, i forgt, hes an uncle tom. blacks will never vote for repubican. i absolutley think republicans have dropped the ball with hispanics, because i genuinely think hispanics are conservative at their core.

just like when the congressional black caucus tries to use the race card, republicans do the boogey man thing as well. i just dont think the majority of people vote based on a persons race, or even religon (see mitt romney being a mormon). you are only looking at the extreme partisan wing that both sides have, most people live in the real world.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The race card is a divisve tool designed to divide people and muddle the real issues facing the country.

My grandfather was over the other day and was telling us stories about the racism he went through when they first came to America back in the early 60's. My mom and her sister where beat up by black kids the first day of school because they were spanish. They were beat so bad that my aunt went blind in one eye. White people threw bricks through my grandfather's house because they were the only non-white people in the neighborhood. My grandfather and my uncle were beat up by white people on a job site because of their skin color. My uncle was stabbed with a knife by blacks because he walked down the wrong block. This was all in New Jersey too. Not some redneck backwood city.

We've come a LONG WAY with racsim and race relations in this country. Using these race card politics is a total disservice to all that we've accomplished over the years.
    Quote Quote