Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: **Official 2013 Draft Prospect Discussion Thread**

1. -61
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think reid may be a strong safety in the pros...some stiffness in those hips and i think he'll get exposed in coverage...i like him but i think a lot of his game is what we already have in reshad jones...jones may have better ball skills though...i'll pass on reid at free safety
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -62

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    logan thomas was underwhelming against ga tech...errant passes and good god how much they gonna run him this year??? ugly offense in that game...a hard watch...the wr davis i think his name is is a big body and he looks like he's got some things to his game but he was inconsistent all night and looks to me like more hype than substance...the kind of guy you got a wait a while to get a return on...i hope i can do better than that with a top 3 round pick personally...

the fs lester for bama is interesting...might be able to pluck him with a 3rd rounder...

overall i watched 4 college games last week and they all were underwhelming...michigan looked like trash against bama...god dang is that freshman rb yeldon a stud...wow...something awkward about his body lean when he runs i guess cause he's so long but when he came in the game and got the rock it was a different level...looks like a future top 10 nfl pick...vision acceleration...toughness inside...great feet...that kids the goods...they need to get lacie out of the way that guys run of the mill as they come...

the rb leondre bell for mich state has damn good feet for 245 lbs...and he plays like he weighs...downhill...not sure about top end speed but i tell ya one thing he looks like a scat back with how comfortable he is catching the ball...that's an interesting kid...too bad the mich st qb sucks as does the boise qb...
    Quote Quote  

3. -63

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    another guy who's versatility i really like is jones the olineman for bama...i think he's played every position on the oline and played it at a high level...god dang he's mastering center now...teams are gonna LOVE that versatility...probably not a left tackle possibility in the pros but any interior position and right tackle i think he's a gamer for
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    another guy who's versatility i really like is jones the olineman for bama...i think he's played every position on the oline and played it at a high level...god dang he's mastering center now...teams are gonna LOVE that versatility...probably not a left tackle possibility in the pros but any interior position and right tackle i think he's a gamer for
    Yeah that versatility is something teams will covet.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i think reid may be a strong safety in the pros...some stiffness in those hips and i think he'll get exposed in coverage...i like him but i think a lot of his game is what we already have in reshad jones...jones may have better ball skills though...i'll pass on reid at free safety
    He is solid..but I agree I don't see anything special. He will get pushed up the draft board though Im sure. He is no Eric Berry or Earl Thomas that is for sure.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Justin Hunter had a great game!

The DE from Florida State has 5 sacks in two games and I believe he didnt even play the full half against savannah state because of the blow out.

Also Corey Lemonier has 3 sacks in two games.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm looking forward to week #3 in college football. ESPN has Florida State/Wake Forest, Tennessee/Florida and later Utah is playing on ESPN 2 @ 10pm ... I'm looking forward to seeing Werner and Rhodes from Florida State, Patterson and Hunter from TN and Lotulelei again from Utah.
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Still Perfect.. and You're Not.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Baltimore MD/ Miami, Flor
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bjoern Werner has been playing out of his mind. His stock is soaring and I don't see how he isn't a top fifteen pick. He reminds me of a blend between JJ Watt & Jared Allen. He uses his hands well to keep blockers' hands off of him and he also plays with a ton of power. He is an classic plug and play player

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Barrett Jones is one of my favorite players in the draft. He has the versatility to play 5 positions and play them at a high level.
    For your Sports News, Dolphins point of view, and Draft Talk please follow me at....

http://twitter.com/NealDriscoll and visit my draft site NFL DRAFT WIZARD (http://www.nfldraftwizard.com) and read my mock's and articles at MiamiDolphinsDraft.com
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    watching keenan allen right now for CAL.#2 wr on on the mels big board.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Logan Thomas, EJ Manuel, whoop de doo. Nothing to see there. Overrated.

Tyler Bray is the young qb who looks good to me. Besides Barkley of course.
    Quote Quote