Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting at CO Dark Knight Rises Premiere

1. -171
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by regency View Post
    funny how you didnt answer the question of whether your antisemitic lol. but anyways, i tend to ask questions that arent being asked or pointed out. we can have a debate but it seems your more into posting little pictures and lame comebacks. keep watching the tele tho, thats obviously your only source of information.
    I didnt answer because there was no need to.

As far as debating your topic, what is there to debate? Its pure lunacy. Yeah, Obama totally drugged out a kid and made him shoot up a theatre. Totally.

Quote Quote  

2. -172
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I didnt answer because there was no need to.

As far as debating your topic, what is there to debate? Its pure lunacy. Yeah, Obama totally drugged out a kid and made him shoot up a theatre. Totally.
    oh i see what you did there. i say how obama was going to sign a UK smalls arms treaty that will limit our second amendment law and from that you deduce that i think obama personally drugged this kid up. no i dont think that, interesting thought process though. if you watch the intial witness interviews, they dont coincide with the official story. you dont have to believe that everything is a conspiracy, but you dont have to believe what your told either. who seeks to benefit from this? a college student going for his PhD who just recently bought a new car, or the anti 2nd amendment elite who were waiting for a quote unquote "tradegy" for their plan to work.
    Quote Quote  

3. -173

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    oh i see what you did there. i say how obama was going to sign a UK smalls arms treaty that will limit our second amendment law and from that you deduce that i think obama personally drugged this kid up. no i dont think that, interesting thought process though. if you watch the intial witness interviews, they dont coincide with the official story. you dont have to believe that everything is a conspiracy, but you dont have to believe what your told either. who seeks to benefit from this? a college student going for his PhD who just recently bought a new car, or the anti 2nd amendment elite who were waiting for a quote unquote "tradegy" for their plan to work.

You implied it. You at least suggested that some influential people were involved. And yeah, it makes total sense to pull of something like this on the off chance it might push an agenda. THEYRE COMIN FOR YOUR GUNS!

And whats your point about the witness stories not being the same? You saying they werent actually there or something? Of course some people "saw" different things. A dude walked into a dark place and started shooting into a crowd. Hard to imagine total chaos ensuing after that.
    Quote Quote  

4. -174
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    This is still going on? Jesus.
    Quote Quote  

5. -175
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post

You implied it. You at least suggested that some influential people were involved. And yeah, it makes total sense to pull of something like this on the off chance it might push an agenda. THEYRE COMIN FOR YOUR GUNS!
    oh okay, so you do think its a possiblity. you just post anti semitic quotes to anyone who brings it up. well okay, this was just one big misunderstanding. im off to work later.
    Quote Quote  

6. -176

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    oh okay, so you do think its a possiblity. you just post anti semitic quotes to anyone who brings it up. well okay, this was just one big misunderstanding. im off to work later.
    It was sarcasm. And yes, I post anti-semitic things to posts I dont agree with on Wednesdays. You should see me on Fridays.
    Quote Quote  

7. -177
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the media is concerned about turning this into a political issue then looking at the facts of the actual shooting. too many witness contradictions. moments after the shooting happened witnesses said they saw more than one shooter. then the morning after, a bunch of people who look like actors trying to force cry themselves to win an oscar go out of their way to say that there was only one shooter. then he shows up in court drugged up out of his mind, and now the judge bans any more footage. this all smells like ****. oh and guess what, obama signs the UN smalls arms treaty in two days.
    Pretty sure that once Obama signs that treaty, the Chinese will come waltzin' right in, let in by their UN overlords.
    Quote Quote  

8. -178
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

9. -179
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Watch out my friend, the black helicopters are coming for you. By the way, that might be Big Foot hanging around outside your window at night. Also, the illuminati called and they want to know where to send your member's jacket...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

10. -180
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is anyone more douchier than ambulance chasers?

Brown's attorney Don Karpel told TMZ he plans to sue the Century 16 theater, which is owned by Cinemark, for having an exit door that was not equipped with an alarm or guarded. (Holmes reportedly left the theater through the exit door, propped it open and returned with his weapons.) Karpel also said he may sue Warner Bros for releasing violent movies that may have inspired the shooter, as well as the suspect's doctors, if he had any, for hypothetically not monitoring James Holmes' mental condition properly.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...172430871.html
    Quote Quote