Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting at CO Dark Knight Rises Premiere

1. -21
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    He shouldn't have a rest of his life. This is the type of crime that should end with lethal injection. I know the court process will take some time, but this should be the outcome.

When I was younger and didn't have to worry about getting up for work early the next day I loved to go to these midnight showings of movies. It is a completely different atmosphere than going during normal hours. Never was one of the geeks that would dress up, but still it was a lot of fun. The last movie I got to go to a midnight showing of was Star Trek back in 2009, so it has been some time for me. It is a shame these people didn't get to enjoy the experience and it is really a sickening incident to hear about.

Talk about messed up and scary, did you guys see the twitter page for Jessica Redfield? She was tweeting about her excitement to see the movie up to 20 minutes before it started. Almost an hour later she is dead. Scary.
    You are right Nubs this ****er shouldn't be allowed to live for the rest of his life but I wouldn't be so humane to execute him via lethal injection.

In heinous crimes of a proportion of this size anyone who watched the Immortals or knows about medieval times knows about the Brazen Bull. Below is an image for those who don't know how I would like to see this ****er executed, I'll light the ****ing fire and drink beer by it.

Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    You are right Nubs this ****er shouldn't be allowed to live for the rest of his life but I wouldn't be so humane to execute him via lethal injection.

In heinous crimes of a proportion of this size anyone who watched the Immortals or knows about medieval times knows about the Brazen Bull. Below is an image for those who don't know how I would like to see this ****er executed, I'll light the ****ing fire and drink beer by it.

Saw 3D

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    statement from NYPD: 'As a precaution against copycats and to raise the comfort levels among movie patrons in the wake of the horrendous shooting in Colorado, the New York City Police Department is providing coverage at theaters where the 'The Dark Knight Rises' is playing in the five boroughs.' - via @NBCNews
    TSA coming soon to a theater/mall near you!!!

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Reminds me of the Discovery Zone shooting that happened there a ways back.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post

In general Im not a huge fan of the death penalty, but in cut and dry cases like this I would have no objection to whatever ****ed up medieval torture device someone decided to use on him.

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow, check this out. Jessica Redfield, who was shot to death at the movie theater this morning, just missed being being involved in another public shooting in June. It is like a real life Final Destination.

http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com...nter-shooting/
    She was an intern at an FM sports talk station in Denver. I was listening to the station when they announced that she was among the dead and the hosts were just shocked.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The man in custody for allegedly killing 12 people at the screening of the latest Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado told authorities after the shooting that he "was The Joker," NYPD police commissioner Ray Kelly said today.
    Kelly told reporters the suspect, identified by federal officials as 24-year-old James Holmes, had dyed his hair like The Joker. The Joker is a well-known villain in the fictional Batman universe. The attack took place at a screening of "The Dark Knight Rises," the final movie in a Batman trilogy, following "The Dark Knight" in which The Joker was the principal villain.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora...ry?id=16822251

Well, pretty much confirms hes a nutjob.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    Reminds me of the Discovery Zone shooting that happened there a ways back.
    ya that was in 1993...at that exact same mall.

On December 14, 1993 in Aurora, Colorado, Nathan Dunlap, 19, entered a Chuck-E-Cheese
    restaurant with the intent to rob and to murder; to allegedly seek revenge for being fired from the
    organization months earlier. Mr. Dunlap armed himself with a .25-caliber semi-automatic pistol and
    went to the restaurant where he ordered a ham and cheese sandwich. Upon completing his meal, Mr.
    Dunlap hid in the restroom until the customers left, and the restaurant closed. Shortly after 10:00
    p.m., Mr. Dunlap calmly proceeded through the restaurant and systematically shot all five employees
    in the head at point-blank range. Sylvia., 19, Ben., 17, and Colleen, 17, were killed in the main area
    of the restaurant. Manager Marge Kohlberg, 50, was in the office and was ordered by Mr. Dunlap to
    open the office safe. When she did, Mr. Dunlap shot her in the ear. He then proceeded to dump the
    contents of Margeís purse over her body and placed the cash from the safe in her purse. As he was
    leaving, Mr. Dunlap shot Marge again, this time in her other ear. Sylvia, Ben, Colleen and Marge all
    died as a result of their injuries. The one survivor of the shooting, Bobby, 19, pretended to be dead
    and was able to escape and call the police. None of the victims knew Mr. Dunlap, or had anything to
    do with his firing. Mr. Dunlap was able to steal only $1,200 from the restaurant. In 1996, Nathan
    Dunlap was subsequently convicted on four counts of first degree murder, one count of attempted
    first degree murder, first degree assault, burglary, theft, and numerous other charges. Mr. Dunlap is
    currently on Death Row in Canon City, Colorado. Almost 13 years after the murders, his appeals
    continue.
    One of the three men on Colorado's death row asked a federal court Tuesday to overturn his death sentence citing mental illness.

Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were teenagers and the fourth was a mother of two. At the time of the murders, Dunlap himself was 19 and he has consequently spent about half of his life awaiting his own execution on death row.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora...ry?id=16822251

Well, pretty much confirms hes a nutjob.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First thing i did when i saw that was laugh.........then get very depressed.
    Quote Quote