Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 212223242526

Thread: ---Official Golf Thread----

1. -251
    Dolphins on 3!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NewHampshire
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Looking forward to playing tomoro!
    Danny
    Quote Quote  

2. -252
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Caesar Creek Lake, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Here are Tiger's hoes
    Lindsey kicked him to the curb for cheating again. At least we know his putter still works.
    Quote Quote  

3. -253
    raed diag RFM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga/ Sarasota,
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Shot 83 at Chateau Elan North of Atlanta Saturday. Had the putter going. Left driver in the bag all day and hit 3 wood off tee, allowed me to use some more irons than just wedge, and keep it in the fairway. had the putter going, 9 pars and 2 double bogies. Only 1 3 putt . Highlight was putting out of a wet bunker and banging the stick for a 1 inch tap in for par...I always putt out of bunkers early in am before sand is too soft bc I never know where a true sand shot is going.
    Quote Quote  

4. -254
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Caesar Creek Lake, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My daughter lives in Charlotte and her room mate is a big Rory fan. After the great round on Saturday she decided to get tickets for Sunday at Wells Fargo. She took this picture of Rory on the 17th right before he won.

Quote Quote  

5. -255
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Caesar Creek Lake, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wasn't left out of the par party this week. Started out on the first hole which is a tough 400 yard par 4 against the wind that plays like a par 5 to me. played it perfectly except my chip from inside 80 yards left it barely on the green. Putting for par I proceeded to 4 putt and start the round with a triple cheeseburger. My buddy laughed at me as he tapped in for par after missing a birdie putt from 6 feet after 2 incredible shots to start the round.

Karma soon kicked in for him. On the 3rd hole (par 5) after hitting 2 great shots and sitting 40 yards away with eagle chip the fun began. he skull-ed it over the green. Then he skull-ed it back to where he was originally. Then he chunk-ed it short of the green then he finally chipped it on. He walked off with a double cheeseburger and I ribbed him, His 4 chip out did my 4-putt for golfing futility.

I had a few other chances at par but my putting was terrible and 3 putted 3 times to go with my 4 putt on the first hole. Finally on the 8th hole ( the one I birdied earlier in the year) I hit it on the fringe and then just barely missed a 20 foot putt for birdie. Tapped in for par. was a brutal round other than the par on the 8th hole. So far this year I own that hole with a birdie, par and bogie in 3 tries.

Some days you have it and some days you don't. Beat's the hell out of working though and that is all you need to remember.
    Quote Quote