Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Jerry Sandusky go to Heaven?

Hybrid View

1. -1
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Will Jerry Sandusky go to Heaven?

Seems like a slamdunk no-brainer as long as he tells God he's sorry, right?

Sandusky: Bend over.

Little boy: OUCH

Sandusky: God, I'm sorry about that.

God: Come on in, my son.

Flawless.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If he tries to get in on his works/merit he won't, and neither will you or I for that matter. One sin keeps you out of heaven, have you committed one?? Ever told a lie?? Ever stole something, lusted after your neighbor's wife?? One sin and you are out, and God says NOBODY is above sin, Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

I know I haven't lived a life that would get me in. But have accepted the perfect blood sacrifice of the only man who has ever walked this planet sin free. I am not getting to heaven on MY works, but the works of Jesus Christ, which happens to be the ONLY way to get there. Joh 14:6"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." There is NO other way, no matter what ANY man says.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Comanche Indian

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    If he tries to get in on his works/merit he won't, and neither will you or I for that matter. One sin keeps you out of heaven, have you committed one?? Ever told a lie?? Ever stole something, lusted after your neighbor's wife?? One sin and you are out, and God says NOBODY is above sin, Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

I know I haven't lived a life that would get me in. But have accepted the perfect blood sacrifice of the only man who has ever walked this planet sin free. I am not getting to heaven on MY works, but the works of Jesus Christ, which happens to be the ONLY way to get there. Joh 14:6"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." There is NO other way, no matter what ANY man says.
    [youtube]zMRrNY0pxfM[/youtube]
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

[ ] Read

[X] LOL
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

So... short answer, YES? He will get in if he eats your crackers?

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Awesome concept.

I wonder why this thread hasn't gotten more activity ...

2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

The Chase for Lord Stanley Begins ...

LETS GO PENS!
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 12 13 14 15 16
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post

Awesome concept.

I wonder why this thread hasn't gotten more activity ...

Well that's bescause Christian people don't have many answers for a situation like this. How convenient for them to say, "Thou shalt not question thou holiness in thine heavens up above" and be done with it. I can't ask questions? That's how problems get solved, people. You ask questions, you get answers, you get problems solved. It's that simple. But they just ignore stuff like this. So Jerry Sandusky bends little boys over and rails them deep and God just lets him in because he's sorry. That's how it works in the magical land of unicorns and Crystal Pepsi. Not in Dovahkiin's world. No sir. I don't want anything to do with a God that associates himself with child molestors. Jesus Christ is no different than that enabler Joe Paterno. Raw sewage IYAM IMO.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm guessing you're speaking of one of the protestant denominations when you say "Christians." According to the "official stance" of all protestant churches that I have been exposed to, the answer is "Yes." You know, the whole "If you accept the Lord Jesus . . ." bit. But the catch is that you have to MEAN it. You have to REALLY be sorry. You can't just say, "Sorry Jesus," and then go right back to raping children.

Of all the extremely silly aspects of Christianity, the concept of unconditional forgiveness isn't so bad. I mean, I'd prefer someone think all people are redeemable (regardless of how silly the method, and regardless of how few Christians actually believe or even pretend to act like they believe even most people are redeemable) than someone think that it's OK to beat a slave within an inch of his or her life - so long as he or she lasts a day or two.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    allah damn it, what a fabulous thread.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Will Jerry Sandusky go to Heaven?

I dont believe in god...or heaven or anything like that...but its interesting to wonder about...to me its a def no tho....i think ppl like paterno would be even more interesting to think about...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote