Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins To Hold Three Unique Practices For Fans

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dolphins To Hold Three Unique Practices For Fans

The Miami Dolphins will hold three unique practices for fans during training camp which are a part of the 14 practices that are open to the public. The team also has announced that the Sunday, August 12th practice will be an exclusive practice for season ticket members.
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/ar...a-bfc86533a51d

Starting on Saturday, July 28th, the Dolphins will hold their first weekend training camp practice which will be Family Day at Training Camp. As a part of this special day fans are encouraged to attend the 8:40 a.m.* practice with their families. Some of the dayís activities will include a Gatorade Junior Training Camp for kids, Training Camp facility tours, specialty food vendors, Miami Dolphins cheerleader autographs, player autographs, interactive games, inflatables and a prize wheel.

A week after Family Day at Training Camp, the Dolphins will hold Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford morning practice at Sun Life Stadium on Saturday August 4th for another opportunity for fans to see the team get ready for the 2012 NFL campaign. The practice is scheduled to begin at 9:15 a.m. and will feature the first intra-squad scrimmage of training camp as well as entertainment and activities, special experiences and promotions. Included in the entertainment portion of the practice will be the first full squad performance of the 2012 Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders, auditions for the 2012 Miami Dolphins National Anthem singers, interactive games and contests, as well as the opportunity to purchase items during the Dolphins Equipment Room garage sale. Items that will be available include authentic Miami Dolphins helmets, uniforms, and other sideline apparel.

The first 1,000 fans attending the August 4th practice will receive two complimentary tickets to one of the two Dolphins home pre-season games courtesy of South Florida Ford, The practice will also feature a Select-A-Seat at the Stadium program where fans can physically see seats that are available with a season ticket membership. The best seats are reserved for season memberships and they include exclusive benefits such as special access, unique experiences and savings.

The third unique practice will take place on Wednesday, August 8th, as the team will take to the field under the lights in Davie for the only night practice of 2012. The two hour practice is scheduled to begin at 6:25 p.m.* at the teamís training facility on the campus of Nova Southeastern University.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice try, Dolphins. I'm not giving you anymore of my money until you prove that you're worthy of it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Belair
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cool this family day stuff and inter scrimmage has Green Bay written all over it. They have been doing this since the beginning of time. These types of things are what separate elite teams from the average Joes.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    We've complained for years that the dolphins were too closed off and not fan friendly, now we finally see them take drastic steps to remedy that and surprise surprise! we still have fans complaining.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    We've complained for years that the dolphins were too closed off and not fan friendly, now we finally see them take drastic steps to remedy that and surprise surprise! we still have fans complaining.
    Our fans will complain about anything and everything.

I'm one of them - I hate the concessions and parking at Sun Life
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam First View Post
    Our fans will complain about anything and everything.

I'm one of them - I hate the concessions and parking at Sun Life
    fans will yep. but the point is ... if you're ugly you better have a great personality.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That first event is at the practice facility and it is free. I am taking my kids. I just couldn't figure out if the kid friendly activities are going to happen after the official practice, which they may not be able to sit completely through. Looking forward to it.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trsandaal View Post
    That first event is at the practice facility and it is free. I am taking my kids. I just couldn't figure out if the kid friendly activities are going to happen after the official practice, which they may not be able to sit completely through. Looking forward to it.
    I think we'd all be interested in a report on this.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well I don't think anyone can complain about the Dolphins being closed off to the public now. With this and Hard Knocks we all have as much access as we could ever want.(well if I didn't live in Boston I mean) but unfortunately this is also the year that the Dolphins happen to be one of the least compelling teams in football. When I'm excited for the season and want constant updates and chatter I get nothing. Now that I find this team to be absolutely boring and uninspiring they want to shove it down my throat(that's what she said).
    AFC: **MIAMI DOLPHINS**
    NHL: *** BOSTON BRUINS***
    NBA: Boston Celtics
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Many of those activities have been around for sometime now. I guess some of you are from out of town so the marketing makes it seem like its all new stuff.
    Quote Quote