Never too early to talk about the draft.
  1. Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
  2. Matt Barkley, USC
  3. Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech
  4. Geno Smith, WVU
  5. Tyler Bray, Tennessee
  6. EJ Manual, Florida St.
  7. Landry Jones, Oklahoma
  8. Aaron Murray, Georgia
  9. Keith Price, Washington
  10. Casey Pachall, TCU

I know Iím going to get some hate mail about Barkley not being #1 on this list, but that ok. I just donít see him as the number 1 player in this position group. Its even possible that Thomas and Smith could jump past him before the seasonís end. The film simply doesnít match the hype.
On the other end of the spectrum is Washingtonís Keith Price. I didnít expect him to make this list when I started going over the film, but heís a better thrower then I remembered seeing. He still has a lot of development needed to show the he has pro potential, but the talent is there.
The most interesting player in the group (notice that I didnít say the best) is Geno Smith. He has the first round body/arm, but plays in an offense that doesnít translate to the pros and in indecisive at times. In a way, heís similar to Ryan Tannehill from last yearís draft. He has a lot to prove this season. He could move up to the top spot, or make a Landry Jones style slide down into the late rounds if he doesnít improve. Right now, heís number 4 on my list.

http://12thmanrising.com/2012/07/25/...n-qb-rankings/