Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WorldRomney goes to Europe, causes international stir

1. -11
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanma View Post
    What an arrogant idiot. What the hell was Romney thinking calling out the Olympics on the eve of going to London. I am sure his staff was watching that interview like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Republicans deserve to lose what is an utterly winnable election. The seriously need to be taught a lesson about pandering to the hard right in the primaries.
    Bachman has no business being in a presidential election
    Cain is a moron
    Gingrich is a crook
    Santorum is unelectable

They did their best to not elect Romney because he is mediocre and too "liberal".
    The one guy that Obama's team was scared ****less about was Huntsman. Of course he was an afterthought because he didn't toss the radical right's salad.
    The irony is that if you look at his economic record in Utah he was more conservative than Romney.

Rant Finished.
    Pretty much. The GOP could **** up a wet dream.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanma View Post
    What an arrogant idiot. What the hell was Romney thinking calling out the Olympics on the eve of going to London. I am sure his staff was watching that interview like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Republicans deserve to lose what is an utterly winnable election. The seriously need to be taught a lesson about pandering to the hard right in the primaries.
    Bachman has no business being in a presidential election
    Cain is a moron
    Gingrich is a crook
    Santorum is unelectable

They did their best to not elect Romney because he is mediocre and too "liberal".
    The one guy that Obama's team was scared ****less about was Huntsman. Of course he was an afterthought because he didn't toss the radical right's salad.
    The irony is that if you look at his economic record in Utah he was more conservative than Romney.

Rant Finished.
    Good post my friend.

Say what you will about Obama (and there is a lot to say about him), but the guy is smart enough to know not to go running his mouth like this. Some people can't get over the idea that the U.S. is this lone wolf country that doesn't need anyone's cooperation, ever. This is a world economy now. We are no longer a country that produces, we are a consumer. That means we have to buy our product from someone. Everyone can't shut up about how great capitalism is, yet fail to realize that capitalism means you have to buy stuff from someone. In this case, Romney is over there talking trash about our closest ally. What's he going to say if he is ever in a room with the President of Iran? This guy is ridiculous...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Good post my friend.

Say what you will about Obama (and there is a lot to say about him), but the guy is smart enough to know not to go running his mouth like this. Some people can't get over the idea that the U.S. is this lone wolf country that doesn't need anyone's cooperation, ever. This is a world economy now. We are no longer a country that produces, we are a consumer. That means we have to buy our product from someone. Everyone can't shut up about how great capitalism is, yet fail to realize that capitalism means you have to buy stuff from someone. In this case, Romney is over there talking trash about our closest ally. What's he going to say if he is ever in a room with the President of Iran? This guy is ridiculous...
    Romney is more than just a bumbling and stumbling idiot. He is the picture perfect story book about what is wrong with this country. He is not a good business man. Good business man work through hard times and through innovation and leadership lead companies to success. Romney worked for investors and financially maximized downsizing and liquidation of companies and killing US jobs by outsourcing to other countries to avoid tougher labor laws and employment protection. An 8th grader can downsize and close companies.

Further more he is the story book of a tax cheater. The lowest tax rate ever (and unheard of around the world) for his income level is supplemented by tax evading maneuvers such as shuffling money to the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Switzerland and the Bahamas. Every Joe Average would go to jail. He is running around as a presidential candidate.

Heck, that guy has pretty much flip-flopped on every single issue.

And then he surrounds himself with more idiots. How can you have a foreign policy adviser talk about the thread of the Soviet Union in 2012????????
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Romney campaign is pulling hard for that "anti-foreigner" vote.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who'd have ever thought you'd see a day when the GOP candidate pandered to the Bircher wing, and the Bircher wing only?

It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Good post my friend.

The thing that kills me, i mean just absolutely kills me, is how he is systematically shooting himself in the foot. He bashed Obama for "White House leaks" what, 2 days ago? Then he goes over there and reveals to the press a secret meeting he had with the head of the MI6.
    He set up this trip because he lacked foreign experience and wanted to assure the American public that he would be fine dealing with other countries leaders. And he gets openly mocked, from the Prime Minister down to the press, by our closest ally. FoxNews was all over Obama because he and Putin wouldnt meet eyes when sitting next to each other. Hilarious in comparison. I agree, whats going to happen when he has to talk down a unfriendly head of state? 3 sentences in they will probably pack up and walk out laughing.

I wanted to be sold on another candidate. I wanted to be...not wooed, not swayed, just presented with another option. But this is laughably bad. He has commited the cardinal sin among Republicans: going into an election with absolutely nothing going for him on Foreign Policy(unless you count his argument: i wont do what Obama does!).
    Quote Quote