* Every other player other than Tannehill is here at practice, and everyone is working except RB Jonas Gray, who is coming off a torn ACL and likely will be placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list. The players are wearing shorts and shells today, not pads.
* Chad Ochocinco is officially listed as “Chad Johnson” on the Dolphins roster. Will Yeatman has been switched from tight end to offensive tackle and now wears No. 60. New guard Eric Steinbach wears No. 63.
* The practice begins with walk-through drills in the practice bubble. In the very first drill, Matt Moore opens up with the first-team offense, though Garrard gets his turn with the starting offense as well.
* Other players on the first-team offense: Chad Johnson, Legedu Naanee, Davone Bess, RT Jonathan Martin and RG Artis Hicks.
* Reggie Bush and Daniel Thomas start out with the first-team offense, but Steve Slaton is getting a lot of looks, too. Slaton could be a good fit for the offense and the new zone running game.
* Today is clearly Matt Moore’s day to be with the first team, as he opens up 11-on-11 drills with the starting offense. He also fumbles a snap, which he did 13 times last year.
* Newcomer Eric Steinbach is playing left guard with the second team, and John Jerry is playing right guard with the second team. Artis Hicks remains the right guard with the first team. Naanee, Johnson, Bess, Hartline and Slaton all getting plenty of reps with the first team. Johnson put a nice lick on safety Tyrone Culver after one play.
* On the first team defense, Koa Misi is working at Will linebacker, Kevin Burnett at Sam linebacker and Chris Clemons at free safety. The defensive line is (L to R): Jared Odrick, Randy Starks, Paul Soliai, Cam Wake. Misi is also getting a lot of work with the second team defense.
Clemons had some kind of ankle injury. no update.available..