Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Party-Pooper" Mitt Romney wakes up to scathing UK headlines...

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Party-Pooper" Mitt Romney wakes up to scathing UK headlines...

Mitt Romney woke up to scathing reviews of his gaffe-riddled visit to London in the British press Friday, with tabloid headlines labeling him a “Party-Pooper” and “Mitt the Twit.”
    The Independent headlined a story about Romney’s visit with a cutting quote from Olympian Carl Lewis: “I swear, sometimes I think some Americans shouldn’t leave the country.”...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/elec...#ixzz21r0vq4aU
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ladies and gentleman, the next President of the Unites States, and our closest ally. There is no facepalm epic enough for this...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    omg this is scandalous
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone34 View Post
    omg this is scandalous
    Insulting our closest ally, while you're supposed to be over there proving you're good at foreign relations? Not scandalous, but pretty inept, and extremely retarded...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Insulting our closest ally, while you're supposed to be over there proving you're good at foreign relations? Not scandalous, but pretty inept, and extremely retarded...
    Had it been Obama, Republicans would be tripping over themselves to announce that the President hated the free world and was intentionally alienating our closest ally in preperation for his secret agreement with mother Russia.

Thing that is amusing me is the fact that the first lady goes over there and has a great time with the Olympic team as they are bad mouthing Romney. This is just a day after Obama signs an agreement with Israel right before Romney heads over there. Their campaign isnt even trying to hide the fact that they are kicking Romney while he is down. They are having a ball stealing his thunder.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Had it been Obama, Republicans would be tripping over themselves to announce that the President hated the free world and was intentionally alienating our closest ally in preperation for his secret agreement with mother Russia.

Thing that is amusing me is the fact that the first lady goes over there and has a great time with the Olympic team as they are bad mouthing Romney. This is just a day after Obama signs an agreement with Israel right before Romney heads over there. Their campaign isnt even trying to hide the fact that they are kicking Romney while he is down. They are having a ball stealing his thunder.
    Not me. My reaction would be about the same and I'd still be shaking my head in disbelief at the choices of candidates we've been given.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Not me. My reaction would be about the same and I'd still be shaking my head in disbelief at the choices of candidates we've been given.
    Gingrich/Huckabee 2016
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

My goodness. And I thought having a potential Vice President in Sarah Palin made us the laughing stock. This male version of Sarah Palin will actually be the Presidential Candidate. I wonder who will be the running mate. Every Republican you could consider "serious" will be hiding under the table.

My goodness. Say what you want about Obama....
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here are two potential VP candidates for Mitt. He can not be upstaged by them can he?

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I find the Obama's blatant kicking of Romney while he is down amusing in the same way i find it amusing when the Bills smack around the Jets. Im not entirely pleased with the quality of sports in front of me, but i find the absolute ruthlessness and vindictiveness of the act oddly fascinating.
    Quote Quote