Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk!

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MARYLAND
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you do not think this is for the show you are an idiot... gonna be the entire first episode"the 8th pick of the draft is not in camp" lets film ireland on the phone oh pan over film tannehill practicing alone now the agent turn.... larry johnson, andre smith, revis every show has this i dont know why everyone is worried
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Like I said in another thread given it is unlikely Tannehill starts this year the decision to part ways won't be till after year 3 of a 4yr 12.6 million dollar deal. So they are holding up the development of the kid they drafted as the franchise qb for roughly 3.15 million dollars seems ridiculous seeing how the paid Grove damn near 15 mil to go away! Now if Tannehill is such a bust they part ways before the end of his 3rd year something tells me Ireland and company will be gone anyway.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MDphinfan02 View Post
    If you do not think this is for the show you are an idiot... gonna be the entire first episode"the 8th pick of the draft is not in camp" lets film ireland on the phone oh pan over film tannehill practicing alone now the agent turn.... larry johnson, andre smith, revis every show has this i dont know why everyone is worried
    Ok ok let me ask. What does Miami have to gain by doing this? They are keeping their franchise quarterback from signing and hurting their public image with the fans. For... what? Money? They don't really get paid based on ratings from HBO. For the dignity of having their #8 guy hold out?

Would they listen to HBO? I doubt it. They want to win games. There is just no logic behind the statement that it is CLEARLY for the cameras.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy685 View Post
    Ok ok let me ask. What does Miami have to gain by doing this? They are keeping their franchise quarterback from signing and hurting their public image with the fans. For... what? Money? They don't really get paid based on ratings from HBO. For the dignity of having their #8 guy hold out?

Would they listen to HBO? I doubt it. They want to win games. There is just no logic behind the statement that it is CLEARLY for the cameras.
    How do you know Ross and Dee didn't negotiate a ratings clause with HBO?
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MARYLAND
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy685 View Post

Part of the deal man they need to create story lines to make show good... you dont have to agree with me but when he signs in a day or 2 but hbo makes a whole episode out of 2 days missing we will know.... everyone gets mad when someone else has an opinion on this site
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    By Tannehill missing practices it just ensures that he will be 3rd string all season. He is missing valuable experience. Oh well. It's a 2 horse race between Garrard and Moore.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He needs to sign ASAP or else he's gonna lose experience and turn into the next Chad Henne
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just another issue for fans to overreact to.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol some of the things you see in this forum.....

This has NOTHING to do with Hard Knocks. If the Dolphins or Tannehill were delaying his signing because of Hard Knocks than this team/Tannehill will never amount to anything. I really doubt either side would risk their future for a couple of episodes of a TV show.

Also this has nothing to do with Tannehill. This is his agent vs our front office. The agent doesn't want the offset language in the contract strictly to protect himself against other agents that he is competing with for future clients. The Dolphins FO are protecting themselves and I do believe the pick before us and after both have the offset language in their contracts. This is really a dumb issue and hopefully Tannehill's agent decides that putting his client above himself would make him a lot more appealing to future players.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Signed...... Mods move thread to Siberia
    2014 Mock Draft

1. Zack Martin - OT/OG - Notre Dame
    2. Chris Borland - ILB - Wisconsin
    3. C.J. Fiedeorowicz - TE - Iowa
    4. Trai Turner - OG - LSU