Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Romney will fight Medical Marijuana

1. -1
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

PATHETIC Romney will fight Medical Marijuana

So to all you cancer patients, tough ****.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Love how he tells the kid that synthetic is available. More expensive, lasts half the time (requiring more to be purchased), and ensures Pharma gets their cut.

Dear god, this may be a worse election than Bush vs. Kerry.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Gateway drug?". They're STILL pushing that propaganda? Unreal.
    #freespesh

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I've posted this before but here's Ron Paul talking to the same patient
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Unfortunately we don't have any choice in the matter. One day maybe not anytime soon.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good. tell me liberals, what has marijuana done for societty other than creating unemployed stoner occupy wall street protesters?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli_Manning View Post
    good. tell me liberals, what has marijuana done for societty other than creating unemployed stoner occupy wall street protesters?
    Improved spelling and grammar? Wait, that's the dastardly education system. Need to get rid of that thing.

Tell me, neocon(?), what have guns done for society other than killing a lot of people?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well it's been a fun activity for a lot of people like me, a peaceful citizen and working student who isn't stupid, isn't a deadbeat, and isn't even a liberal and wants nothing to do with "Occupy". It's helped inspire some great music, music you yourself might enjoy. It's been used by others to create the rampant misconceptions like the one featured in your insanely ignorant post. And it's also been used by the feds as an excuse to expand their paramilitarized overreach and threaten other peaceful citizens. Bigger government sucks, right?

Tell me do you drink? If so, why do you beat your wife and kids so much? See what I did there? I just made a stupid generalization of all people who drink even the slightest amounts of alcohol just like you did with people who smoke marijuana.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Well it's been a fun activity for a lot of people like me, a peaceful citizen and working student who isn't stupid, isn't a deadbeat, and isn't even a liberal and wants nothing to do with "Occupy". It's helped inspire some great music, music you yourself might enjoy. It's been used by others to create the rampant misconceptions like the one featured in your insanely ignorant post. And it's also been used by the feds as an excuse to expand their paramilitarized overreach and threaten other peaceful citizens. Bigger government sucks, right?

Tell me do you drink? If so, why do you beat your wife and kids so much? See what I did there? I just made a stupid generalization of all people who drink even the slightest amounts of alcohol just like you did with people who smoke marijuana.
    My friend just graduated from Weill Cornell Medical College. Smokes it regularly. Just think of what he could have done if he hadn't? President of the Universe probably.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    It did teach me how to spell 'society'.

Educate yourself, you sound like you get all your information straight from Rush Limbaugh.

If you really are an objective thinker, I want you to watch some of these videos.

Legalization would reduce state and federal deficits by eliminating expenditure on prohibition enforcement — arrests, prosecutions, and incarceration — and by allowing governments to collect tax revenue on legalized sales.

This potential fiscal windfall is of particular interest because California, which is facing a budget shortfall of $19.9 billion for fiscal 2011, will vote Nov. 2 on a ballot initiative that would legalize marijuana under California law. Advocates of the measure have suggested the state could raise billions in annual tax revenue, in addition to saving criminal-justice expenditure or reallocating this expenditure to more important priorities. Should the California measure pass and generate the forecasted budgetary savings, other states would likely follow suit.

[T]he budgetary implications of legalization are neither trivial nor overwhelming.

In our recent study, just released by the Cato Institute, we estimate the impact of legalization on federal, state, and local budgets. The report concludes that drug legalization would reduce government expenditure about $41.3 billion annually. Roughly $25.7 billion of this savings would accrue to state and local governments, and roughly $15.6 billion to the federal government. About $8.7 billion of the savings would result from legalization of marijuana, $20 billion from legalization of cocaine and heroin, and $12.6 billion from legalization of all other drugs.

You have antiquated & archaic misconceptions about Cannabis.

"It's ridiculous to criticize a drug you haven't taken. It's sheer, boneheaded, know-nothingism" - Terence McKenna
    Quote Quote