Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad Johnson: "I don't do media anymore"

1. -41
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think you guys are taking this too far now. So what? He swears, big freakin deal!! I have seen him show up to camp and work his ass off. It seems like you're all bored. I, myself, cannot wait until the season begins, because this is getting retarded. I am so tired of all the whining and crying over someone swearing. I have seen many of the players swear while in practice, this is on TV, so whether he does it in front of reporters on the practice field, it's the same words and in front of a national audience. So get off your proverbial high horses and Believe In Miami!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NRA View Post
    chad is being a boo-hoo titty baby because he got biatch slapped by philbin after his patheticly vulgar display to the media.

uncalled for, childish and it made him and the organization look like idiots.

as i was watching this on hard knocks, i couldnt believe all the f-bombs and other 4 letter words he kept on and on with and i am thinking, man, i hope this is going to be addressed. if not, then i have no respect for philbin. well, philbin [thank god] was NOT pleased at all and took him to task. of course, ocho-stinko [and his, "i am a mature guy and not a joke any more so i am johnson again" obviously was bunk] was going on to philbin about thats me being me, its who i am. philbin told him that there was a place for that kind of talk, on the field, after a botched play or loss, but NOT as a rep of the dolphins organization and he himself had things he would like to say but, he cant as head coach and a rep of the organization.

chad shrugged it off and they parted.

its PAINFULLY obvious that ocho-stinko's priority is STILL to entertain the homies and make hi school kids giggle. it sure isnt maturing and bringing his game back up to respectable levels.

he is a CANCER and a MAJOR distraction. the only press we get off of him on hard knocks will be negative and goofy and to me, i hope he is gone, and NOW. i would rather go after another wr or go with what we have. why let him embarrass a team that BADLY needs good press and exposeur?

he was a disgrace, to himself, his wife, the fans and the team.
    I think everyones over reacting a little bit. Had he attempted to be cute in the middle of November with a losing record after another loss with the media, then I'll be concerned. But c'mon....we're barely into August and haven't played 1 pre-season game yet. Relax.....

Inspired by no other than Ben Violin
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolfan85 View Post
    I think everyones over reacting a little bit. Had he attempted to be cute in the middle of November with a losing record after another loss with the media, then I'll be concerned. But c'mon....we're barely into August and haven't played 1 pre-season game yet. Relax.....
    Don't worry, that's coming. Just let November get here.

Maybe then he'll say, "I don't score touchdowns anymore."

My only hope for Chad Johnson is that he doesn't damage the mentality of Ryan Tannehill.

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Don't worry, that's coming. Just let November get here.

Maybe then he'll say, "I don't score touchdowns anymore."

My only hope for Chad Johnson is that he doesn't damage the mentality of Ryan Tannehill.
    What QB has Chad ever mentally damaged?!? Give me a break!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Miami Football -Canes and Fins- Forever

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Broward County
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm bookmarking this thread, so when Chad goes off for 6 catches 115 yards and 2 TDs we can revisit this discussion.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTDON View Post
    What QB has Chad ever mentally damaged?!? Give me a break!!!
    Didn't say that he has before.

Tannehill is a mere rookie. Doesn't take a lot to get into the head of a rookie QB trying to make it in this league.

And I don't want Chad on the sidelines complaining about not getting the ball or not getting looks or any of his nonsense.

Been fed up with this dude's garbage for years now. But I guess now that he's a Dolphin he's good all of a sudden.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfball View Post
    I'm bookmarking this thread, so when Chad goes off for 6 catches 115 yards and 2 TDs we can revisit this discussion.
    Not sure I'd come back and gloat about that kind of season to be honest.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Coach asked me personally and privately to be mature when talking to the public and representing the franchise so I'll do the mature thing and tweet about how I'm going to "just shut the **** up".
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina (from MIAMI)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Call me when he plays like a pro bowl receiver, because chances are, those days are long gone.
    Nobody made mention of the guy returning to his pro bowl days but he can be a solid addition and I'm not sure if you've looked but our receivers aren't exactly slated to tear it up this year. Plus we have no idea whether HBO told him to pull that f bomb tirade for ratings.
    I Love JESUS CHRIST
    To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone will be changing their tunes when he starts puttin up numbers in the regular season. He has a potty mouth, weee so do I. Doesnt make him a bad person or player or team mate. I saw nothing in that Hard Knocks episode but a passionate player who is ready to work and end his career on a high note.

I love Philbin but his pep talk was awful. Just say Chad, tone down the language and we are all good. Instead he went on rambling nonsense for 5 minutes without ever directly telling Chad to just watch his language. It was painful to watch if you ask me.
    Quote Quote