Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
Relax I'm being jocular. If you don't want to watch all of them then do me the favor of watching the first two.

I don't know what significance the medium of the idea is, but if you prefer I transcribe it then whatever floats your boat. Basically, John Marco Allegro, a Dead Sea Scrolls scholar of world renown, argues that Jesus Christ was in fact a hallucinogenic mushroom rather than a real person.
ALTER2EGO -to- ROB19:
Someone makes a statement like that and you expect me to take him seriously? Get real. I'm more likely to believe he himself was smoking the hallucinogenic mushrooms. He sounds like a nutcase.

If you aren't familiar with The Dead Sea Scrolls, it's the earliest writings of the bible.
ALTER2EGO -to- ROB19:
I am very much familiar with the Dead Sea Scrolls, and I know they are the oldest surviving copies of the Hebrew/Old Testament portion of God's inspired Word. What point are you trying to make regarding those?

Here, these are the two. Watch these and give me your thoughts on them.
ALTER2EGO -to- ROB19:
Sorry, but I'm really not interested in hearing the personal opinions/speculations of any of these individuals. I believe I told you this before.