Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Religion of Atheism

1. -31
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    NY8123 -to- Alter2Ego:

If you decide to return to our lovely community I wish to welcome you and your thread to the depths of the sea, a place where you may profess your love and admiration of your fellow (Wo)Man. A place where all are welcome and all opinions are valid regardless of how ****ed up or self deluded.

Since you never took the time to try and understand where our fellow board members come from or what faith they are inclined to follow and only decided to express your interpretations of Bible, I would like to be the first to say, thank you for setting the law of averages right and proving to me that anything in excess is bad. While your views are not overly excessive for an extremist, they are completely based on faith (I cannot blame you for that and a small part of me admires that in you). I would like to see you in the future come back to the board and finish the debate you left off in the religious forum, a debate you did not really debate anything I guess, it was more of a self proclaimed pulpit season. I look forward to your return and maybe I will just move on with you to the next board, I would like to suggest a wonderful site: GangGreen.com. I think you will find it rather stimulating and enlightening.

So in closing from this Catholic to a fellow Christian I would also like to be the first to give you a whole hearted "go **** yourself with a whiffle ball bat you nacey ass piece of ****". Have a good day and may you repeatably be blessed with a scratchy yeast infection that drips for weeks. May good tidings of "a slice of shut the **** up" be sent upon you and let it henceforth be known that we here on the forum wish you the best in your endeavors as a self proclaimed dip **** who is blinded by the notion of a "holier than thou" attitude which will hopefully lead to a broken nose.

Well I'm off to say my four Hail Marrys and one Our Father to absolve me of my sin of slandering my fellow Christan (which isn't really a sin but hey better to be safe than sorry after all the bible says love your fellow man).

Sincerely,

- **** Off.
    Last edited by NY8123; 10-22-2012 at 01:44 PM.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    alter2ego = expert troll.
    FIRE FAILBIN

**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    I think I would go as far as saying supreme kingly god of trolls. I mean that guy joined this month and all his posts were in the religion forum. I wonder if he is part of the Westboro Baptist Church?

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    There is no expert involved it is just a self indulging penis-hole.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sometimes I wonder if having a job is worth missing these epic threads.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No sign of this Jehovah for months now but I did find the next board lol:

Alter2Ego
    Last Activity: 17th October 2012 09:59 PM
    User Lists

About Me
    About Alter2Ego

Signature
    "That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." (Psalms 83:18)

http://www.mashada.com/members/alter2ego.html
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How do I miss epic threads like this until its too late??????

Avatar & Sig pic by: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stache99 View Post
    How do I miss epic threads like this until its too late??????
    Let me give you a synopsis:

Alter2Ego registers as an active user here on finheaven
    Alter2Ego then proceeds to initiate debate with any and all persons who will take the bait
    Alter2Ego then proceeds to belittle every single faith except that expressed by them
    We move Alter2Ego to the depths
    Alter2Ego then gets the attention of the sarcastic collective body and after a barrage of insults retreats to the next board as is their MO.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    In Foro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You forgot the 3 biggest atheists to date - Hitler, Stalin and Pol-Pot

And yes, their record speaks big time.

They believe in total gun control. NO human rights, And were the most viscous killers of their time.

And according to the Book of Revelation, all atheists are in for a vey, very rude awakening.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Religion of Atheism

Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    NY8123 -to- Alter2Ego:

If you decide to return to our lovely community I wish to welcome you and your thread to the depths of the sea, a place where you may profess your love and admiration of your fellow (Wo)Man. A place where all are welcome and all opinions are valid regardless of how ****ed up or self deluded.

Since you never took the time to try and understand where our fellow board members come from or what faith they are inclined to follow and only decided to express your interpretations of Bible, I would like to be the first to say, thank you for setting the law of averages right and proving to me that anything in excess is bad. While your views are not overly excessive for an extremist, they are completely based on faith (I cannot blame you for that and a small part of me admires that in you). I would like to see you in the future come back to the board and finish the debate you left off in the religious forum, a debate you did not really debate anything I guess, it was more of a self proclaimed pulpit season. I look forward to your return and maybe I will just move on with you to the next board, I would like to suggest a wonderful site: GangGreen.com. I think you will find it rather stimulating and enlightening.

So in closing from this Catholic to a fellow Christian I would also like to be the first to give you a whole hearted "go **** yourself with a whiffle ball bat you nacey ass piece of ****". Have a good day and may you repeatably be blessed with a scratchy yeast infection that drips for weeks. May good tidings of "a slice of shut the **** up" be sent upon you and let it henceforth be known that we here on the forum wish you the best in your endeavors as a self proclaimed dip **** who is blinded by the notion of a "holier than thou" attitude which will hopefully lead to a broken nose.

Well I'm off to say my four Hail Marrys and one Our Father to absolve me of my sin of slandering my fellow Christan (which isn't really a sin but hey better to be safe than sorry after all the bible says love your fellow man).

Sincerely,

- **** Off.
    Now that's a nice send off to our Christian friends. Lol
    Quote Quote