Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 499 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Yet up and down the roster we are better are nearly every position than you guys so if we suck what does that say about Miami?
    My, my ... that's an accomplishment to crow about.

I'm sure that the Fins are aiming slightly higher than being "better" than the Jests.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    My, my ... that's an accomplishment to crow about.

I'm sure that the Fins are aiming slightly higher than being "better" than the Jests.
    we are better almost everywhere than your team too and we have a QB & HC combo that has won in january- you have a QB that road the coattails of the end of a dynasty to 2 playoff apps but he has zero playoff wins and your QB has never played a big game in dec let alone winning one in January.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rex Ryan's offensive philosophy right here.

Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we are better almost everywhere than your team too and we have a QB & HC combo that has won in january- you have a QB that road the coattails of the end of a dynasty to 2 playoff apps but he has zero playoff wins and your QB has never played a big game in dec let alone winning one in January.
    Really??? Again, you set that bar so high ... I got news for you, Junc, the Bills are aiming a whole lot higher than the Jets. They didn't pay $100 million for Mario Williams because of Mark Sanchez ...
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Really??? Again, you set that bar so high ... I got news for you, Junc, the Bills are aiming a whole lot higher than the Jets. They didn't pay $100 million for Mario Williams because of Mark Sanchez ...
    I didn't say we were aiming beneath us at Buf and Mia but you guys want to criticize a better team w/o looking in the mirror.

They overpaid $100 mil to try to make them relevant again, good luck w/ that.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I didn't say we were aiming beneath us at Buf and Mia but you guys want to criticize a better team w/o looking in the mirror.

They overpaid $100 mil to try to make them relevant again, good luck w/ that.
    The Bills overpaid for one of the dominant DEs in the NFL? I guess being a Jests fan, you'd know all about overpaying since the Jests overpaid for a mediocre QB and mediocre discontented diva of a WR.

Marcell Dareus ... #3 pick ... Mario Williams ... $100 million deal ... making Tom Brady dread Bills games .... PRICELESS!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Bills overpaid for one of the dominant DEs in the NFL? I guess being a Jests fan, you'd know all about overpaying since the Jests overpaid for a mediocre QB and mediocre discontented diva of a WR.

Marcell Dareus ... #3 pick ... Mario Williams ... $100 million deal ... making Tom Brady dread Bills games .... PRICELESS!!!
    You don't know what dominant if you think he's a dominat player. A "dominat" pass rusher w/ just 2 double digit sack seasons in 6 years, a "dominant" player that has never helped elevate his D among the top 10 or helped his team reach postseason.

The medciore QB and WR helped us w/in a few ps of the Super Bowl. The QB and DE you overpaid for have never played in a playoff game.

Mario makes your D much better w/o a doubt but he's not a dominant player- he never has been. Maybe he will be in Buffalo? but that's an awful lot of money to throw out at a guy who hasn't been dominant.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol, they'be been aiming that for over a decade now. And you overpaid for Mario Williams 22 sacks in the last three seasons. Thats almost $5mil a sack over last three years. Congrats!
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Lol, Bills fan talking about overpaying mediocre QB. You do remember you guys paid a mediocre QB $62 mil after a couple of good games. A QB that doesn't know what it feels like playing in January, or even being in contention in December.

Thanks for Maybin by the way.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well, Mike&Mike, Colin Cowherd, and the SVP Show have all been taking shots at the Jets this training camp and they're normally very pro Jets so something is up.

I don't know what the Jets are going to be this year, and honestly I don't care until we play them. Much like every team in the division (including the Pats), the Jets have some glaring weaknesses. The Pats are the one team in the division that for sure has the talent on offense to significantly mask their weaknesses.
    Quote Quote