Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 34 of 335 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -331
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    The 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL. They can make anyones offense look bad especially ones that are below average to begin with.
    The Arizona Cardinals are one of the best teams in the NFL, have one of the best Ds in the NFL, and a rookie lit them the **** up.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

2. -332
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    The Arizona Cardinals are one of the best teams in the NFL, have one of the best Ds in the NFL, and a rookie lit them the **** up.
    Cool...and your point is?

The Jets offense is bad, it's doesnt come as a shock to Jets fans that the 49ers dominated them.

And btw you lost. But having your QB play well is a nice consolation prize I guess.
    Quote Quote  

3. -333
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBillsFan View Post
    So, the 49ers are "elite"?

I guess the Vikings are "elite" too?

FTR, before you go off on a tangent, the Bills aren't elite, nor have I ever touted that. I'm simply questioning your assessment of the Jets "eliteness", without comparison to the Bills.....
    The only thing I question is whether or not you actually read my post... I never said the Jets are elite, I actually never said the 49ers were elite either. I said the Jets offense is below average. I said the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL. They have a great defense and will make a bad offense look bad. Whats wrong with my post?
    Quote Quote  

4. -334
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    Cool...and your point is?

The Jets offense is bad, it's doesnt come as a shock to Jets fans that the 49ers dominated them.

And btw you lost. But having your QB play well is a nice consolation prize I guess.
    Having your rookie QB in his 4th game perform the way he did, that's reason to be excited about the future.
    Quote Quote  

5. -335
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well that was a fun game but at least it gets easier w/ Houston coming to town in fron of a Nat'l TV audience
    Quote Quote  

6. -336
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Having your rookie QB in his 4th game perform the way he did, that's reason to be excited about the future.
    Yes it is, no argument from me.

It just didnt really have anything to do with my original post.
    Quote Quote  

7. -337
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tebow time!

Quote Quote  

8. -338
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    LOL the JESTS!!!

I love how the excuses will come flying in now. It was the 9ers, no Revis etc etc etc.

The Jests are ****ing terrible and it will continue to show as the season wears on. I said 4-12. Didnt expect the Jests to luck one out against us, but they did. 5-11 with or without Revis. The Jests simply arent any good. In fact, they blow. Not only that they have Tony Sparano And the taco. And Tebow.

This thing is going to be so funny to watch unfold all year. Its going to get worse before it gets better. You see, most of us knew the Jests D was highly overrated going into the season. Combine that with the worst OC in the league and ****ty QB play and youre in for a long season. Throw in the media circus that was there from the beginning to hype everyone up and this thing had league laughingstock written all over it. At least you guys will have Skip Clueless in your corner every week as soon as Tebow gets the nod.

And its going to be great watching Tebow start again this season, only this time he wont be getting lucky like last year. Its going to be 3 or 4 epic defeats in a row before the plug gets pulled on him. The Jests may wind up starting Greg Mac to finish out the last 5 or 6 games of the season.

How funny is it that they beat up on the Bills week one so that their pathetic fans would enter this thread talking all kinds of ****! Nothing but a simple rat trap with a little piece of cheese that is the Buffalo Bills setting on the platform. The Jests.....

Last week I clicked on an ESPN article that was supposed to be about Reggie Bush and the whole hot sauce thing. The article was but the accompanying video was non other than those losers on First Take. Bayless bitching about its Tebow time. This is after they actually won against us btw. And snoop dog was on there. Obviously he is clueless and dosent even watch the games. He was saying how everytime Tebow gets in there its a positive play and they need to give him more opportunities..... Tebow had one positive play against us.... that fake punt. The other times he got in there he lost yardage. Cost them big at the goal line that one time. Another time he had a ball thrown to him that hit him on top of the head. Tebow blows. That shows you all you need to know about First Take. Nobody pointed that out to Snoop either. They just let him ramble on about how Tebow made things happen for the Jests.

Back on topic..... NYJunc.... the Jests ELITE..... LMFAO!!!! Nice troll attempt. The Jests are about as elite as Magic Johnson's T-cell count. They had one good season. Went 11-5, didnt win the division, and had a good playoff win on the road against NE. Thats it.

The first year the made the playoffs was a joke. Total gift by Jim Irsay. Manning destroyed the Jests in that AFC title game. To get to that game they beat a bungles team that had no business in the playoffs and a charger team who always chokes in those spots. McKayla is not impressed.

The next year they played pretty well. But, again they beat a team in the first round that really had no business in the playoffs and then they upset NE on the road. The advantage there is its a divisional matchup so there is much more chance of the upset. Still it was a good performance by the Jests. But, again they get destroyed in the AFC title game. But, you act like they win 15 straight to get there or something. Nobody is impressed with these road playoff wins vs teams that arent even any good. Basically, each season you beat one good team to get to that spot in the playoffs and the first year you had no business being in there yourselves.

One good season in the Rex/Sanchize era is not impressive. Your team blew chunks last season and its going to be horrible this year. Not only that, Sanchez is a ****ing BUST! I dont care how many playoff games he supposedly won. He is hot garbage and your franchise is sunk. His throws are ****ing terrible most of the time. Your team is going nowhere with that coach and ours is on the way up with a good coach and a franchise QB.

So again...... LOL @ the Jests!!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -339
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    Where do you want your bananas delivered?
    The Jets made a Monkey out of you today!

Great insight ... you really know your football.

Who's insight looks dead on now? Btw, where are some of these clowns at now who busted up in here after the Jests played a good game against the horrible BUFFALO BILLS!

My OP in this thread will prove to be spot on all year. The season is much longer than one game in week 1 vs. Buffalo. So you can run and tell that! Homeboy.
    Quote Quote  

10. -340
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post

Who's insight looks dead on now? Btw, where are some of these clowns at now who busted up in here after the Jests played a good game against the horrible BUFFALO BILLS!

My OP in this thread will prove to be spot on all year. The season is much longer than one game in week 1 vs. Buffalo. So you can run and tell that! Homeboy.
    as awful as we have played, we are still 2-2. Just as you can't overreact to a good game(like Buf), you can't overreact to a bad one(like SF). It doesn't look good right now and chances are we will be 2-3 but we'll see what happens. to corw in week 4 is a bit premature.
    Quote Quote