Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 40 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 4991

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

  1. -391
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    The JESTS!!!

    Sanchez gets pulled vs. Arizona. McElroy gets them a TD. They win 7-6 because Arizona is playing a QB who has no business on an NFL field. They get all those turnovers from Sanchez and couldnt get points.

    People were trying to say the Chiefs game shouldve been canceled..... the only NFL game that shouldve been canceled today was the Jests vs. Cardinals. Total joke.

    The Jests are a disaster.

    Fellow Jests haters... for pure comedy tune into the Mike Francesa show at 1pm tomorrow. Radio GOLD guaranteed. He is going to destroy the Jests. You can find it on YES network if you live near NYC or if you have directv. Otherwise, the stream is on the interwebz or on Itunes.
    but we won, right? you had the sodt part of your sched already, we are in the middle of ours. Those are the breaks, after next week we'll be ahead of you guys in the standings.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -392
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    214
    vCash:
    1405
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    but we won, right? you had the sodt part of your sched already, we are in the middle of ours. Those are the breaks, after next week we'll be ahead of you guys in the standings.
    Good for you. You know what’s pathetic, and why all the fans within the AFC East pretty much collectively despise the Jets and Jet fans above all others? It’s because Jet fans are by far the biggest tools of any of the other fans in the division. The typical Jet fan is so insecure being N.Y.’s red headed stepchild to the Giants that they overcompensate by trying to pretend like they have have been this “superior franchise” for all these years. I’m convinced that the only reason Jet fans want to win is so they can talk **** to other fans, not that losing stops them from doing that because most like you, continue to try to get the rest of us to believe you’ve had some magical “elite run” the past few years. It’s comical, right now on the Jets boards you have Jets fans already giving McElroy the nick-name “T-MACK”, and comparing him to Tom Brady. I hold no ill will towards Fins and Bills fans, they are simply rivals, good fans that just want to see their teams win. Jet fans on the other hand, should suffer another 40 years of disappointment.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -393
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Good for you. You know what’s pathetic, and why all the fans within the AFC East pretty much collectively despise the Jets and Jet fans above all others? It’s because Jet fans are by far the biggest tools of any of the other fans in the division. The typical Jet fan is so insecure being N.Y.’s red headed stepchild to the Giants that they overcompensate by trying to pretend like they have have been this “superior franchise” for all these years. I’m convinced that the only reason Jet fans want to win is so they can talk **** to other fans, not that losing stops them from doing that because most like you, continue to try to get the rest of us to believe you’ve had some magical “elite run” the past few years. It’s comical, right now on the Jets boards you have Jets fans already giving McElroy the nick-name “T-MACK”, and comparing him to Tom Brady. I hold no ill will towards Fins and Bills fans, they are simply rivals, good fans that just want to see their teams win. Jet fans on the other hand, should suffer another 40 years of disappointment.
    it's funny how you bash me yet you act like the fans you describe.

    If the Jets never win my life goes on, b/c you happened to hop on a bandwagon(if you even are a Pats fan) doesn't make you a better person than me, it'c clear in your rambling posts you aren't a good person.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -394
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,203
    vCash:
    5679
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    it's funny how you bash me yet you act like the fans you describe.

    If the Jets never win my life goes on, b/c you happened to hop on a bandwagon(if you even are a Pats fan) doesn't make you a better person than me, it'c clear in your rambling posts you aren't a good person.
    Do you not think our lives here go on if the Dolphins don't win? I don't understand that comment



    Quote Quote  

  5. -395
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Do you not think our lives here go on if the Dolphins don't win? I don't understand that comment
    It wasn't towards you, it was towards the fake Pats fan. don't have such a guilty conscience.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -396
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    214
    vCash:
    1405
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    but we won, right? you had the sodt part of your sched already, we are in the middle of ours. Those are the breaks, after next week we'll be ahead of you guys in the standings.
    Trust me, everyone in the AFC East is thrilled that the Jests are staying with Rex and the Dirty Taco. Really the fact that Rex is too stupid to see that Sanchize is garbage added to the fact that they will win just enough games over crap teams to save his job is a truly wonderful thing. It means the Big Top returns for the Jets next season, and thats going to be fun to watch.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -397
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,203
    vCash:
    5679
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    It wasn't towards you, it was towards the fake Pats fan. don't have such a guilty conscience.
    You're kind of a prick sometimes did you realize that?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -398
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,797
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Trust me, everyone in the AFC East is thrilled that the Jests are staying with Rex and the Dirty Taco. Really the fact that Rex is too stupid to see that Sanchize is garbage added to the fact that they will win just enough games over crap teams to save his job is a truly wonderful thing. It means the Big Top returns for the Jets next season, and thats going to be fun to watch.
    looking forward to more ass fumble and drama in the coming seasons!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -399
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Trust me, everyone in the AFC East is thrilled that the Jests are staying with Rex and the Dirty Taco. Really the fact that Rex is too stupid to see that Sanchize is garbage added to the fact that they will win just enough games over crap teams to save his job is a truly wonderful thing. It means the Big Top returns for the Jets next season, and thats going to be fun to watch.
    I don't worry about bandwagoners like you but 2 of Rex's 3 years the Jets advanced further than NE including whipping them in NE in the playoffs one year, every year we've finished ahead of Buf/Mia so if they want that to keep happening that is their stupidity. Even when we absolutely suck we are still ahead of them and still in the playoff race, rex has done an amazing job this year. he's one of the best coaches in the league.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You're kind of a prick sometimes did you realize that?
    That's not nice, I'm sorry you have a guilty conscience.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -400
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2011
    Posts:
    4,214
    vCash:
    1191
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Absolute circus of a showing from the Jets offense at Tennessee thus far tonight.

    First Sanchize gets pulled for sucking, then Tebow comes in for a bit but gets pulled for sucking, only for Sanchize to come back on to start throwing interceptions
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Jets Beat Writer guarantees Jets victory over Dolphins in Week 3
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Thanks Pats* for that BEATDOWN! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    By GreatBJ#Me in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •