Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 65 of 335 FirstFirst ... 6061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -641
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc, how in the world does Sanchez run into his OLs ass? While still in the playoff race he throws 4 interceptions to eliminate them. That pretty much sums up his play. Stop making excuses for him.
    Quote Quote  

2. -642
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    against a team that has quit and he had 2 opf his 3 WR/TE starters from week 1 playing last week. Sanchez hasn't had a single projected top 3 weapon in the pass game fopr the majority of this season. Please don't compare the 2 situations. Miami is "playing well" as they usually do w/ no pressure to win, that's very different than what happened to sanchez and the Jets this year.
    Do you actually believe half the **** you say? Hartline was playing banged up and Fasano has never and will never be a true receiving threat. Other than that, our receivers were a guy we signed 2 weeks ago who I didnt even know existed and a 3rd or 4th year guy that can barely make our roster. Your ability to distort reality to fit an agenda is mind boggling.

Quote Quote  

3. -643
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    nearly making the Super Bowl.

I guess giving up 24 unanswered points and getting beat by 2 TDs now qualifies as nearly making the Super Bowl. Who knew.
    Quote Quote  

4. -644
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i've never seen someone put so much effort into defending a ****ty team; a team that is clearly worse than the dolphins.

thanks for the laughs, junc
    Quote Quote  

5. -645
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just read that Sanchez is gonna start on Sunday against the Bills
    Quote Quote  

6. -646
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Miami wasn't in the playoff race a week ago, mathematically they were alive but they had no chance.
    This is a lie.

It wasn't completely impossible for the Dolphins to have made the playoffs at 8-8. They needed one more Jets loss and they got that already. Had Pittsburgh of beaten the Bengals, they would have needed to win at NE, have Cleveland beat Pittsburgh and Baltimore beat Cincy in Week 17. While not the best of odds that is the complete opposite of having 'no chance'.

Quote Quote  

7. -647
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post

I guess giving up 24 unanswered points and getting beat by 2 TDs now qualifies as nearly making the Super Bowl. Who knew.
    Or that playing teams that no longer care about winning only applies to us, and not game 14 in 09 (that scheduling disgrace of a charity season) at home vs a dead Atlanta where the jest lost 10-7 and The ButtFumbler "helped his team" in what looked like the biggest game of the season with a 49.7QBR, 1TD, 3Ints.. Or even in '10, after the good start, Buttchez "helped his team" by losing 3 of the last 4 games in the season.

And don't get me started on meaningless games (as they appeared in 09 to Indy and Cinci).

Postscript: NYJ although technically alive despite their bozo HC thinking otherwise after choking in that home Atlanta game 14 was for all intents and purposes deader than we were last week. As if that team was gonna beat undefeated IND with Peyton not Painter under center.

Last edited by Vaark; 12-27-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Quote  

8. -648
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    This is a lie.

It wasn't completely impossible for the Dolphins to have made the playoffs at 8-8. They needed one more Jets loss and they got that already. Had Pittsburgh of beaten the Bengals, they would have needed to win at NE, have Cleveland beat Pittsburgh and Baltimore beat Cincy in Week 17. While not the best of odds that is the complete opposite of having 'no chance'.
    And even the dumbest of homers could read a screen when ESPN displayed the playoff picture and under the heading "in the hunt" listed the Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

9. -649
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    And even the dumbest of homers could read a screen when ESPN displayed the playoff picture and under the heading "in the hunt" listed the Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Yep. Since it's the Dolphins though they were all wrong. They were done before the season started....apparently.
    Quote Quote  

10. -650
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    This is a lie.

Everyone knows Junc is a major homer. People on his own board think so and he proves it time and time again with the ridiculous things he says. The Dolphins had no chance, but if it was the Jets that were in the race in the same exact scenario, he would be arguing the exact opposite. Lol!!
    Quote Quote